Thread: Question or Two

Spyder Garage

Default Question or Two

I have prices out the door with 8.5 sales taxes on a RTS 16 for $25,453 an a limited for $27,392 both in red. Are these good prices. Any one know of a dealer selling the extended warrant at a discount. , hisst
    If you are burnin gas an killin bugs u must be having a good time.

Spyder Garage

Can't say, but . . .
    I bought a 2014 RTS in Feb of 2015 for @24,000 (out the door) which included a BEST Extended Warranty and free maintenance for the 1st two years.

Something to think about when "negotiating."

AJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisst View Post
    I have prices out the door with 8.5 sales taxes on a RTS 16 for $25,453 an a limited for $27,392 both in red. Are these good prices. Any one know of a dealer selling the extended warrant at a discount. , hisst

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

Looking at eBay the best price listed for a 2016 RT Limited is $25,999 with an 8.5 sales tax that brings the total to $28,208.
    I would say the price of $27,392 out the door is a good price. As for the extended warranty I would tell your dealer to throw that in for free and you would do the deal. If he says no tell him to call you if they change their mind while you check elswhere, and make sure you tell them that you are looking elswhere.
    The last time I was helping my son purchase a new car the dealership we were at was firm on the deal. I told them that we were going to get a bite to eat and look at the cars at the dealership across the street. An hour after that I received a call from the "Firm Price" dealership with an offer of an additional $1,000 off.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Not sure where you are shopping but Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, NV has the cheapest BEST extended warranty price I have found. David(520)459-2589. Who knows maybe they will be competitive on the vehicle also. Also iMotorsports in Chicago is supposed to be very price competitive and also will ship the bike to you. It wouldn't hurt to get their price so you will have something to measure your quote on. They are a sponsor of this group and you can find their number on the home page.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Check iMotorsports in the Chicago area. I purchase mine from them last year at a very very good price. Ask for Jason, great sales person. Actually all of the folks there were great. They paid for my plane ticket to get there and I made it an adventure to get home. At the time, they would have shipped it to my house versus the fly in.

Link >>>> http://www.imotorsportsinc.com/

Willie
    The Future is Not Today (Motorcycle Blog) http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/ IBA 32847
    2015 RT-S
    2015 RT-S , White