hello all. i have a very strange issue that i was hoping someone could shed a light on. New 17 f3 se6 with just over 1000 miles on it. since the beginning i noticed a vibration in the engine (at least i think that is where it is coming from) when i pull out from a stop. you can see the mirrors shake and can feel it in the handlebars and seat. i thought it was bad gas at first, so i filled it up with a different octane and boom! the vibration went away. i thought, okay that was an easy one to solve. well after a while it came back. What i have discovered that is the strange part. when i fill the tank full, there is no vibration. smooth as butter pulling out. after a while when the tank goes down a few bars, the vibration comes back and seems at least to me to get worse as the gas goes down. as soon as a fill it full again, vibration gone, smooth as butter again. any thoughts on what could be causing it? i hope it is not normal as it makes it at least for me, a rather unpleasant ride when there is less than a full tank of gas in it. any help would be greatly appreciated. i called my service dealer and they had never heard of the problem before. taking it in next Friday for them to look at. i just have a feeling they are going to say nothing is wrong, when i just feel something isn't right. thanks in advance or any help