Spyder Garage

Default Electronic Repair Manual Choices

I currently have the electronic manuals from Midwest Manuals (manuals4mechanics) for the 2014 RTs we had and for the 2015 F3s I still have. Looking for a manual for our 2016 F3t and wonder if anyone has compared the manuals from Midwest and TechSpark

CJ JAX

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zuni View Post
    I currently have the electronic manuals from Midwest Manuals (manuals4mechanics) for the 2014 RTs we had and for the 2015 F3s I still have. Looking for a manual for our 2016 F3t and wonder if anyone has compared the manuals from Midwest and TechSpark

CJ JAX
    I just looked at the website. The Tech Spark Studio manuals are the fancy dancy page flipping format. The Midwest manuals (they are available under several different names) have been, and I presume still are, plain old, but restricted, PDF documents. The only difficulty I have encountered with the Midwest manual is you cannot copy and paste the text or photos from it, but you can print them. I wasn't impressed with the print quality of the Tech Spark example document. You can copy text from the sample pages on the Tech Studio site but I don't know if that can be done with a Can Am manual. The Midwest has a good search capability. I see no search option on the Tech Spark example doc.

For myself, I would stick with the Midwest manuals even though I question their legitimacy. You can't find any info about whether or not they are sanctioned by BRP.

Here's the link to the Tech Spark example doc. http://www.techsparkstudio.com/tss/g...ple/index.html

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I just looked at the website. The Tech Spark Studio manuals are the fancy dancy page flipping format. The Midwest manuals (they are available under several different names) have been, and I presume still are, plain old, but restricted, PDF documents. The only difficulty I have encountered with the Midwest manual is you cannot copy and paste the text or photos from it, but you can print them. I wasn't impressed with the print quality of the Tech Spark example document. You can copy text from the sample pages on the Tech Studio site but I don't know if that can be done with a Can Am manual. The Midwest has a good search capability. I see no search option on the Tech Spark example doc.

For myself, I would stick with the Midwest manuals even though I question their legitimacy. You can't find any info about whether or not they are sanctioned by BRP.

Here's the link to the Tech Spark example doc. http://www.techsparkstudio.com/tss/g...ple/index.html
    You could screen shot then cut and paste
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    You could screen shot then cut and paste
    That's what I do when I post something from it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)