Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Spyder Garage

Just to be clear on the buzz/belt vibration...

If it's similar to the vibration (but less pronounced) when you veer out of a lane (and wheel runs over the warning "cuts" they put in the middle of the road to alert driver): Then I know we're referring to the same vibration. I've only experienced it a few times and first thought it was the pavement. But I wasn't going 70, maybe 60 tops. (even slower I think)
    Last edited by TRLBLZR1; 06-05-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    🏁🏁 "Live Free Or Die" 🏁🏁

Spyder Garage

I have seen no reduction in anything with the Smoothspyder installed. It is on the TOP of the belt same as the one BRP sells. SMOOTHSPYDER is built much better and will last for years. Try it you will love it.

IMHO.

Regards

2016 Spyder F3 Limited Special Series

Spyder Garage

Unhappy We've seen this time and again form xxx

Some design things to eliminate a problem. And whatever it may be, it comes to us having been field tested in the real world, and ready to give us a return on our investment.

While others, design and sell things with no real world testing, and are more interested in meeting a price point that will move the product, than what its lifespan will actually be.

And, they will continue to do so, as long as they can sell their half baked product.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.