Spyder Garage

Default The new twin spyder family

Even though I loved my ST, when I took it in to have a censor replaced they had a red F3 Limited 2016 marked down. Now who could turn down a deal like that. It even matched Carols F3 that she got in May. On the plus size it matches the Truck I just bought to pull the 18' trailer that is going to pull both spyders now. I finally convinced Carol to start pulling the spyders for long distance vacations, so we can enjoy the ride more when we get there and we don't have to worry about the weather. Here's how our new family looks like!
    Attached Images Attached Images

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Very nice!
    2016 RT-S Special Series
    2016 RT-S Special , 2 tone black

Spyder Garage

Looking good you two.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Even though I loved my ST, when I took it in to have a censor replaced they had a red F3 Limited 2016 marked down. Now who could turn down a deal like that. It even matched Carols F3 that she got in May. On the plus size it matches the Truck I just bought to pull the 18' trailer that is going to pull both spyders now. I finally convinced Carol to start pulling the spyders for long distance vacations, so we can enjoy the ride more when we get there and we don't have to worry about the weather. Here's how our new family looks like!
    What size trailer do you have?

I am planning to purchase a trailer soon so we can do the same ... hauling one spyder and one motorcycle.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looking good!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

yudydude

Default 18' Trailer

I just purchased an Aluma 7818BT trailer and am curious what type of wheel chocks did you use on yours? I haven't got mine yet as they are building it, but am thinking of using removable chocks along with the tiedowns.

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Now that is a really nice set up.... looks like you will have some great trips coming up here shortly....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by yudydude View Post
    I just purchased an Aluma 7818BT trailer and am curious what type of wheel chocks did you use on yours? I haven't got mine yet as they are building it, but am thinking of using removable chocks along with the tiedowns.
    Right now I just have straps. I'm planning on putting wheel stops when I find the right ones I want. The bikes don't move with the straps. Right now I use 4 straps per bike.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

With serendipity x 3 going on--how can you lose?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

You gonna ride with matching outfits? You have to go all the way. Enjoy hoping one day me and my wife will be able to do it 2!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

People in Florida "worry about the weather". AHH!

Spyder Garage

Congrats to the F3 Family!

I can only speak for myself, but the summer heat in Florida is brutal for anyone riding any kind of bike. There is the heat and humidity upwards to over 100 degrees with humidity of over 90%. Than the road temp and the heat under the tupper ware. Moving its not as bad as sitting at a long stoplight. As for the weather that can change very quickly and the thunderstorms in Florida are very bad and with flooding roads, the last place I want to be is on my Spyder with bolts of lightening hitting the ground. I use the summer season like most use the winter season to make changes to my Spyder, didn't get to the wheels this year, but will get them powder coated black. I just love cleaning the wheels, especially that rear wheel and sprocket.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Great looking wheels and rig, John. I know Carol and you will enjoy.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Now that's a really nice set up you have John.
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats

you really do have a triple
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, Semper Fi
    2020 RT
    Limited heated seats
    removable back rest & rack
    XK Glow light
    Paint with light painted panels
    (Gone but not forgotten ) 2009 RS SE5
    2020 RT , Chalk White