Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default For Sale Piggy Back Trailer

I have a Piggy Back Trailer that I have used tor 4 months. It was a 2007 and was never titled or used, in storage since new. The owner just stopped riding due to health.

New LED lights, grounded trailer, flashing LED lights in back and moved license to middle.

Have a connector from 4 square BRP hitch to 4 flat on the trailer, if you want it.

Tires have about 400 miles on them. The spare was never used. Extra set of wheel bearings. Never used in bag from factory. Lock with 2 keys.

Has a stand and rack for cooler, etc...

I put a rubber 'floor' in it. Two shocks hold up the top perfectly.

Very light, easy to tow and move.

Golf clubs and pull cart fit in it!! Played on camping trip later and will hold tent and sleeping bags. Not sure of dimensions but can get in the morning.

I am selling b/c I got a 622 and don't need both.

2 hours from Atlanta, Asheville and Knoxville, Tenn.

$600.00

Check out the pictures. Spyderlovers will not let me upload other pictures, maybe too large. Email me and I can send.

PM if interested or Email at rwrollins@yahoo.com

More Pictures available. Please Email me and I will send. Couldn't get them all to upload.

Dimensions 91" long from hitch to number. Cargo space 48"X36".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Duke-Blue; 08-22-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: add pictures

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Duke-Blue View Post
    I have a Piggy Back Trailer that I have used tor 4 months. It was a 2007 and was never titled or used, in storage since new. The owner just stopped riding due to health.

New LED lights, grounded trailer, flashing LED lights in back and moved license to middle.

Have a connector from 4 square BRP hitch to 4 flat on the trailer, if you want it.

Tires have about 400 miles on them. The spare was never used. Extra set of wheel bearings. Never used in bag from factory. Lock with 2 keys.

Golf clubs and pull cart fit in it!! Played on camping trip later and will hold tent and sleeping bags. Not sure of dimensions but can get in the morning.

$600.00

Check out the pictures. Spyderlovers will not let me upload other pictures, maybe too large. Email me and I can send.

More Pictures available. Please Email me and I will send. Couldn't get them all to upload.

BUMP for new price of $600.00 this week b/c going on vacation...:-)It won't get lower. Email me for pictures. This is a GREAT DEAL I just bought a 622 and would like to put some cash into it. Only reason selling.

Spyder Garage

If it wasn't so far away I'd love to take it... It's a great deal people!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Can you send more pics to me by email to bdphotopro@yahoo.com May be interested. We are in mid Florida. Where exactly are you located? Thanks.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Trailer Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Dillon View Post
    Can you send more pics to me by email to bdphotopro@yahoo.com May be interested. We are in mid Florida. Where exactly are you located? Thanks.

Sent. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default trailer

Sent. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    BUMP, Anyone interested? Make a reasonable offer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default PIGGY BACK TRAILER Price Drop

Sold the Spyder and don't need the trailer. 500.00 and you can take it home. I have newer pictures of the inside without the golf equipment. I can't get them installed here. Email me and I'll send .

$600.00

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Piggy Back Trailer from Sale 500.00

REDUCED but not sure it came up with the price reduction. $500.00 and that is a steal!