Spyder Garage

Default Lots of Gear For Sale - Everything Must GO!

I sold my Spyder a few years ago and thought I might buy another bike someday, but right now it's not looking like it. I have lots of Spyder and non-Spyder gear that is taking up much-needed space, so I've decided to sell everything. I have too many items to post pics, but am happy to email you pics of whatever you're interested in. I'm not firm on any of the prices, but please don't low-ball me. I don't expect to make my money back, but I'm also not willing to give it away either, so offer me a fair price and it's yours. The shipping zip code is 95628 - I am willing to split the cost of shipping on some items.
    Items will be removed from the post once sold. More items added as I find them hiding in the garage, closets, and drawers.

Most of the riding gear is gently used - some only used once - and most are in like-new condition.

• Can Am Spyder Ladies GTX Nylon Jacket - Size M (440509) - $100.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies GTX Nylon Pants - Size 8 (441453) - $75.00
    • Joe Rocket Alter Ego Jacket (2-in-1), includes the rain jacket liner - Men's Size Small - $40.00
      • Note: I accidentally burned a small hole in right sleeve when I got too close to the pipes on my first bike. It's not too noticeable and faces toward the back.

• HyperKewl Vest - $20.00
    • Draggin' Jeans with Kevlar - Utility Carpenter Stye 28 x 32 - $40.00
    • Draggin' Jeans with Kevlar - Classic Style, Fleece Lined 28 x 30 - $50.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies Denim Jacket - Size M - $30.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies Denim Pants - Size 7/8 - $30.00
    • Original RT Handlebars removed off of a 2011 RT-SE (light grey/silver looking) - $25.00
    • Original Windshield off of a 2009 RS - $20.00
    • Cardo Scala Rider G4 Headset - $65.00
    • Big Al's McCuff (www.mccuff.com) includes pouch - $10.00
    • Shoei RF-1100 Helmet (White) - Size XS (this was my 2nd favorite helmet, but has been well taken care of and would make a nice extra helmet) - $50.00
    • Scorpion EXO-900 Helmet (White w/Red Racing Stripes - stripes are vinyl and can be removed) - Size XS - $50.00
      • Note: This helmet had the J&M Headset installed in it and has a hole in the small cover on the left side. I believe the cover can be replaced. This was my favorite helmet for a while and will make a nice secondary helmet.

• Shoei RJ Platinum R Helmet (Matte Charcoal Grey) - Size Med (includes tinted shield) - Worn twice - $100.00
    • Lazer Monaco Helmet (White) - Size XS - Worn 3-4 times - $175.00
      • This is one of the lightest weight modular helmets on the market. I believe it's also one of the only helmets which has a photochromatic visor that eliminates the need to wear sunglasses as it darkens in the daylight and lightens when there is no sun.

• Bilt Freeze Out Balaclava - $6.00
    • Bilt Freeze Out Long John - Women's size Small - $10.00
    • Bill Heat Out Stay Cool Shorts - Size Small - $6.00
    • Light Weight Can Am Spyder Jacket - Polyester - Dark Grey - Size Large - $20.00
    • Frogg Toggs Rain Gear - Toadz Highway Jacket Clay/Black (NTH65125-145) - Size Small - $45.00
    • Frogg Toggs Rain Gear - Tekk Toad Pant Black (TT8039-01SM) - Size Small - $30.00
    • Classic Bead Rider (14" x 14") - $25.00
      • This is the wooden one - just as effective as the ceramic beaded one, but at a more affordable price.
    Last edited by SpydherLuv; 08-21-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post
    I sold my Spyder a few years ago and thought I might buy another bike someday, but right now it's not looking like it. I have lots of Spyder and non-Spyder gear that is taking up much-needed space, so I've decided to sell everything. I have too many items to post pics, but am happy to email you pics of whatever you're interested in. I'm not firm on any of the prices, but please don't low-ball me. I don't expect to make my money back, but I'm also not willing to give it away either, so offer me a fair price and it's yours. The shipping zip code is 95628 - I am willing to split the cost of shipping on some items.
    Items will be removed from the post once sold. More items added as I find them hiding in the garage, closets, and drawers.

Most of the riding gear is gently used - some only used once - and most are in like-new condition.

• Can Am Spyder Ladies GTX Nylon Jacket - Size M (440509) - $100.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies GTX Nylon Pants - Size 8 (441453) - $75.00
    • Can Am Spyder Frunk Luggage for RT (used once) - $90.00
    • Joe Rocket Alter Ego Jacket (2-in-1), includes the rain jacket liner - Men's Size Small - $40.00
      • Note: I accidentally burned a small hole in right sleeve when I got too close to the pipes on my first bike. It's not too noticeable and faces toward the back.

• HyperKewl Vest - $20.00
    • Draggin' Jeans with Kevlar - Utility Carpenter Stye 28 x 32 - $40.00
    • Draggin' Jeans with Kevlar - Classic Style, Fleece Lined 28 x 30 - $50.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies Denim Jacket - Size M - $30.00
    • Can Am Spyder Ladies Denim Pants - Size 7/8 - $30.00
    • Original RT Handlebars removed off of a 2011 RT-SE (light grey/silver looking) - $25.00
    • Original Windshield off of a 2009 RS - $20.00
    • Cardo Scala Rider G4 Headset - $65.00
    • Big Al's McCuff (www.mccuff.com) includes pouch - $10.00
    • Shoei RF-1100 Helmet (White) - Size XS (this was my 2nd favorite helmet, but has been well taken care of and would make a nice extra helmet) - $50.00
    • Scorpion EXO-900 Helmet (White w/Red Racing Stripes - stripes are vinyl and can be removed) - Size XS - $50.00
      • Note: This helmet had the J&M Headset installed in it and has a hole in the small cover on the left side. I believe the cover can be replaced. This was my favorite helmet for a while and will make a nice secondary helmet.

• Shoei RJ Platinum R Helmet (Matte Charcoal Grey) - Size Med (includes tinted shield) - Worn twice - $100.00
    • Lazer Monaco Helmet (White) - Size XS - Worn 3-4 times - $175.00
      • This is one of the lightest weight modular helmets on the market. I believe it's also one of the only helmets which has a photochromatic visor that eliminates the need to wear sunglasses as it darkens in the daylight and lightens when there is no sun.

• Bilt Freeze Out Balaclava - $6.00
    • Bilt Freeze Out Long John - Women's size Small - $10.00
    • Bill Heat Out Stay Cool Shorts - Size Small - $6.00
    • Light Weight Can Am Spyder Jacket - Polyester - Dark Grey - Size Large - $20.00
    • Frogg Toggs Rain Gear - Toadz Highway Jacket Clay/Black (NTH65125-145) - Size Small - $45.00
    • Frogg Toggs Rain Gear - Tekk Toad Pant Black (TT8039-01SM) - Size Small - $30.00
    • Alaska Leather Sheepskin Butt Pad Charcoal Grey (Large) - $40.00
    Is your RT Frunk luggage the hard shell type with wheels and the extendable handle? I live in the 95758 zip code, and can eliminate your shipping cost.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny P View Post
    Is your RT Frunk luggage the hard shell type with wheels and the extendable handle? I live in the 95758 zip code, and can eliminate your shipping cost.
    Yep, that's the one.

Spyder Garage

Yep, that's the one.
    I'll buy it. I'm out of town and will return on Tuesday evening to Elk Grove. How would you like to proceed to recieve your money? I can meet you at a locaton of your choice and save the shipping costs.

Thanks,

Sonny

Spyder Garage

Default Sheep skin

Would the sheep skin fit well on a STL? Thinking my wife would love it. If it would ill ask her when she get up. We're in SJ and may just ride up for it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by baileydale View Post
    Would the sheep skin fit well on a STL? Thinking my wife would love it. If it would ill ask her when she get up. We're in SJ and may just ride up for it
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with the STL, but can tell you it measures 18" x 18".

Spyder Garage

Thanks, ill measure and let you know :-)

Spyder Garage

Thanks, ill measure and let you know :-)

Wife is interested in some of the cloths as well. Please call me at 919- four nine 8 five one 7 six. We would love to come late this afternoon/ eve or tomorrow too check it out.
    Thanks David

Spyder Garage

I'll place myself 2nd in line for the sheepskin if Baileydale doesn't want it.

I'm just south of the Fair Oaks bridge on Sunrise so it would be an easy pick-up or meet.

Spyder Garage

Default Sheepskin

Sorry guys, I PM'd very early this morning, bought and paid for.
    2019 F3T , Blue

Spyder Garage

Wife is interested in some of the cloths as well. Please call me at 919- four nine 8 five one 7 six. We would love to come late this afternoon/ eve or tomorrow too check it out.
    Thanks David
    The Sheepskin Butt Pad is sold, but the clothing is still available. Sorry, I wasn't home today, just got home, and have plans tomorrow, so won't be able to meet up with you after work next week, else next weekend.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
    Yep, SOLD to Marcy!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny P View Post
    I'll buy it. I'm out of town and will return on Tuesday evening to Elk Grove. How would you like to proceed to recieve your money? I can meet you at a locaton of your choice and save the shipping costs.

Thanks,

Sonny
    PM Sent.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
    Oh well - can't win them all. Good on ya Marcy.

Spyder Garage

Bump! Lots of good stuff still available....

Spyder Garage

Default ?

Bump! Lots of good stuff still available....
    No reply to my pm or post....Wife still interested checking out the cloths and helments

Spyder Garage

No reply to my pm or post....Wife still interested checking out the cloths and helments
    Very sorry - PM sent.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyder ST Limited!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.