Spyder Garage

Default FS: TomTom Rider 400 GPS and extras

SOLD SOLD

I'm selling my TomTom Rider 400 Motorcycle GPS that I bought on June 6, 2016 just a couple of days after I bought my F3 Limited. I have decided to go back to the Garmin and bought a Zumo 590LM.

The GPS can be used on any bike, but the F3 bar clamp allows the F3 owners to mount it in the center of the handlebars.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/drive/m...cts/rider-400/

I'm selling all the parts mentioned above for $350.00, delivered to the lower 48.

My loss is your gain. I should have it removed from my F3L by the weekend.

Call with questions.

Jerry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Copperman; 09-01-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: SOLD
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

It's off and ready to be shipped. Who's interested?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Are any of you F3 riders looking for a TomTom GPS (Rider 400)? I used it for less than two months.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I also have a carrying case that goes with it.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

New price: $350.00

Any takers?
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

SOLD
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk