Thread: F3L Rider Seat

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default F3L Rider Seat

Question, I bought a cushion for my seat in my F3L. I want to have the elastic of the cushion under/around the rider seat. How I remove the seat on the Spyder? Thanks.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid

Spyder Garage

Default It's pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by wengerda View Post
    Question, I bought a cushion for my seat in my F3L. I want to have the elastic of the cushion under/around the rider seat. How I remove the seat on the Spyder? Thanks.

Remove the passenger seat. Then, look down and see two brass colored bolts at the back edge of the riders seat. Those two bolts secure the riders seat. Remove them and lift up on the seat. You'll have to jiggle it out. The front of the seat has two protruding plastic pieces (similar the the passenger seat) that slip under the gas tank to hold down the front of the seat.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Remove the passenger seat. Then, look down and see two brass colored bolts at the back edge of the riders seat. Those two bolts secure the riders seat. Remove them and lift up on the seat. You'll have to jiggle it out. The front of the seat has two protruding plastic pieces (similar the the passenger seat) that slip under the gas tank to hold down the front of the seat.
    Thank you
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid