Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Here is another one from Jafrum

http://www.jafrum.com/motorcycle-rai...FQsehgodOusOEA

This is similar to the one from Leatherup.com and the same price. It comes in a variety of colors.
    2012 RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Ready to buy some frog togg road toads suits for my lady and I, two things I am concerned about that I have read and wanted others opinions who have these suits.

1. The pants soak through in the crotch area?

2. The pants legs do not have straps to keep the legs down and ride up?

Miss Pam,
    My lady wanted me to ask which set of frogg toggs you have and is there anything she should do in choosing size?
    Last edited by TheCajun1957; 09-20-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I have had a set of Frogg Toggs for years, and love them. They feel like they would come apart in the wind and rain, but they are super strong, and work great. Very light weight, and like pampurrs said, they take up very little room when folded or rolled.
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would have to second the First Gear rain suit that I got from BajaRon this spring before Spyderfest. I have had Frogg Toggs and also suffered the rain in the crotch issue. I have been very pleased with the First Gear suit and it is very easily compacted to the point I can put both the top and bottom inside my helmet and then put my helmet in the trunk.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just bought three sets of the highly rated Frogg Togs from Amazon. Free two day shipping with prime. $140.00

Spyder Garage

I too vote for Frogg Toggs, and if you order from their web site, you don't have to buy a complete suit, but an mix and match from different models to get the features and sizes you want. That means you can buy a large jacket and small pants, if that is what you need. You can alson get the features you want in the pants and jackets, they have manys styles and most have different features.

David

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Toggs

Just another vote for Frogg Toggs! Used a number of times, never leaked, rolls up small enough,( 2 two suits and a 1/2 cover easily fit on the trunk rack), reasonable price.

Saved our bacon on Sonora Pass ( about 9,000ft) when we hit rain and even a bit of snow on the wat to the NORCAL rally.

Being wet and cold on a bike will cause ----------Kaos
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Was in Meijers store in Richmond Indiana this evening, and they had Frogg Toggs (jacket and pants) for $19.99.
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.

Spyder Garage

Default Frogg Togg promo code

At checkout on their website, use promo code: (salute) and get free shipping and 20% off