Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Just to let everyone know. This is a go, whether it rains or shines. If it rains, I will drive, and if it doesn't rain I will be riding. Either way, please attend, so we can get this group going. I just checked weather, and for the meeting area it is calling for scattered thunderstorms in the morning, becoming more widespread in the afternoon, 80% chance of rain. Things can change rather quickly with weather, so we will keep our fingers crossed.
    I have some agenda and things to talk about, and some leads to possible group rides within the next month or so.
    Order your shirts, like Tom said, we only have until the 26th to have all the orders in, before they will print them.
    If you have anything agenda wise that you would like to add and discuss, please let me know and I will put it on my list for Saturday.
    We are (Belinda & myself) excited to meet and make new friends. it will be fun!
    Have a blessed day, and drive/ride safe on Saturday.
    Steve
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Steve, add Rod and a friend to the list.

ToM<br />
    Enjoy the Ride<br />
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Steve, add Rod and a friend to the list.

ToM<br />
    Enjoy the Ride<br />
    Life is Good
    Okay, that makes about 28

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by calmex47 View Post
    Would love to get together with more Spyders, but this weekend is already been set for our GWRRA membership. There is 4 rider's in Freeland area. Keep us informed on the next meeting and really like the design for clothing. Thanks for any info ,calme47
    Let me know if you may be coming. There is an 80% chance of thunderstorms in the morning , becoming more widespread in the afternoon, so you are more than welcome to come, if you get rained out.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

I was reluctant to throw my name out there because I wasn't sure if I had to work or not. Still don't know, but if I don't and I get the oil changed in the Spyder I will do my best to make it. Even if I don't get the oil changed I still may come, will just be in the car.

Have not put many miles on the Spyder in the last two years and need an oil change real bad.

May see you all on Saturday.

Mark
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Spyder Garage

Default Meeting

Ialready made reservations for 30 Saturday. Need to confirm number by Friday. Was 60% rain forecast today, now sunny, keeps dying out , will see what Saturday turns out to be.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    Just to let everyone know. This is a go, whether it rains or shines. If it rains, I will drive, and if it doesn't rain I will be riding. Either way, please attend, so we can get this group going. I just checked weather, and for the meeting area it is calling for scattered thunderstorms in the morning, becoming more widespread in the afternoon, 80% chance of rain. Things can change rather quickly with weather, so we will keep our fingers crossed.
    I have some agenda and things to talk about, and some leads to possible group rides within the next month or so.
    Order your shirts, like Tom said, we only have until the 26th to have all the orders in, before they will print them.
    If you have anything agenda wise that you would like to add and discuss, please let me know and I will put it on my list for Saturday.
    We are (Belinda & myself) excited to meet and make new friends. it will be fun!
    Have a blessed day, and drive/ride safe on Saturday.
    Steve
    Great, hope you have a big turn out as my friends plan to attend. I know a lot of people are interested the launching something like this but we need to look at in sections or regions so rides don't have to travel large distances to attend each gathering. I guess start an event calendar would be neat for Michigan would be good. You all have fun and keep in touch!

Spyder Garage

Hi Steve,
    We have had to replan our UP Vaca to later date so we are available to come to the Meet & Greet. Put me down for 2. We will however be in our car as the Weather forecast is saying rain and its 150 miles one way for us. Can't wait to meet ya'll and put faces with names. Thanks for putting this together.
    Devon (Devl) Tasior

Spyder Garage

sorry work plans changed Deb and I won't make this one. Sorry Robert and Deb.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Still planning on being there
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We are still planning to attend. We will watch the weather to determine which transportation to take. Put about 1000 miles on this week on vacation already. Don't want to fight rain anymore lol.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Ialready made reservations for 30 Saturday. Need to confirm number by Friday. Was 60% rain forecast today, now sunny, keeps dying out , will see what Saturday turns out to be.

Still coming, but will just be me, looking forward to a nice leisurely 3 hour back road drive. See ya by 1130

Al
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I am planning on going. Just myself. Debbie

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will be there rain or shine! 2 of us........

Spyder Garage

GREAT Will be great to meet everyone. Sounds like we are going to have a good 1rst turnout. Bring all your suggestions and comments on getting this going forward. I just checked forecast several hours ago for up there, and it is calling for 90% chance of rain, so we will be driving.
    Everyone have a saffe drive & have a blessed evening.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

Default Can't Make It

Sorry Steve but we won't be able to be there today. Please keep us updated of what went on & what is planned. Very disappointed that we couldn't make it.

Thanks,
    Jeff & Kate From Battle Creek

Spyder Garage

Someone post pics for us that couldn't make it.

I'm stuck at work. Would have loved to made it up. Even a ride in the rain is better than a Saturday at work. But I guess I have to make that Spyder payment. LOL...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It was great meeting you all today. We look forward to future events. We pray that everyone's travels were safe considering the storm. Thanks to Steve and Belinda for organizing.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Made it home safe, the ride went swimmingly. Enjoyed meeting everyone had a good time.

Thanks
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spr_chicken View Post
    Someone post pics for us that couldn't make it.

I'm stuck at work. Would have loved to made it up. Even a ride in the rain is better than a Saturday at work. But I guess I have to make that Spyder payment. LOL...
    Here's a picture of riding home in the rain my wife and I were in a vehicle and my friend Rod was riding his Sypder in the rain. Rain all the way back to Fenton luckily no major downpour.

The meet and greet was a huge success it was great meeting new riders and new friendships will definitely been made.

ToM & JeN
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good😃
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Thanks to everyone that attended, and sorry not all could make it this time. For those that was able to make it, thanks again. I think that we made a gigantic step forward into getting this started. I know that alot of us drove 2 hours or more, but I definetily think it was worth it. We all seemed to have fun today and enjoyed each others company, and had a few laughs. Thank you for everyone contributing their input on how we want to move forward.
    The food was good, and the fellowship with each other was great. I guess we are planning our next monthly meeting on 9/24/16 at Birch Run. (NO shopping ladies, just eating, riding, and enjoying each others company.
    Rich & Nancy are going to scope out a place to eat and let us know.
    I will add all the names, emails, phone numbers, etc, and email each of you a copy.
    I will also check out the Shutterfly thing that Greta was talking about to possibly post pictures of our rides & get togethers, along with the pin map, on there that she spoke about.
    We don't have to do just scheduled rides. Someone wants to do a weekend ride or whatever, just mention it here on the Michigan board, and whoever is available can get together, whenever. I am a very spontaneous person, I may do something at the drop of a hat.
    All in all, like I said, I think that it was a great day, and a great start. I enjoyed meeting new friends, and starting new friendships, and hopefully those that couldn't attend this time, will be able to in September.

Attatched you will see our 1rst Meet & Greet. There were a few missing, that we will get in the next pic. See everyone next month, if not before.
    Blessings & Safe Riding
    Steve & Belinda Spyder Meet & Greet 8-20-16.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
    sorry work plans changed Deb and I won't make this one. Sorry Robert and Deb.
    Robert/Deb,
    Sorry you couldn't make it this time. It was a great start. Hopefully you can attend the next one. We have decided to have the next meeting in Birch Run, on September 24th. I will post all the particulars when we figure out where we are going to meet.
    Have a blessed week.
    Steve & Belinda