Spyder Garage

Cool 2017 Homecoming in Valcourt, QC Canada

Hi all,

Apparently, this did not post the first time. I am making the ride to the June 2017 event and already have my room in Sherbrooke, QC, in Canada. I would like to arrange a group ride from the Chicago area (I live in McHenry County, City of McHenry) if anyone is interested. My plan is to take off on May 30th or 31st arriving in Sherbrooke June 1st (the events start on June 2nd). This would allow for 2 stops on the way (distance from my house is 1002 miles, best route). I would plan on leaving June 5th (the events end on the 4th) and head back. I am not sure of the stops, so we may have to play hotels by ear as we go. If you want to know the suggested hotels and a way to get really good rates (I got a 4 star hotel listed with the BRP hotel list @ $129 / night, for $80 / night) and / or you are interested in a group ride, please contact me @ qwed5136@gmail.com and I will send you the information.
    Best Regards,

qwed1

McHenry, IL

Spyder Garage

I'll be leaving on the 31st from North central, IN. Which way are you going? I could maybe meet up with you. I'm planning on taking two days there and two days back.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

BTW, it did post the first time. See you there!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.