Spyder Garage

Default Chicago Area Ryders

I am working with the Road Warrior Foundation to help get the riders for the event this year trained. A late replacement has me scrambling to get a veteran licensed. He has his permit and thanks to the wonderful folks at iMotorsports (Haider & Jason) he will get familiarization with the operation and controls and some extended demo time. We have arranged for the loan of a Spyder but we are in need of some local Ryders that can take him on some rides to get more practice. Once he gets some seat time he will go for his license. The gentleman lives in the Bensenville area. A donation of a little time would go a long way in helping this vet have the opportunity to participate in a once in a lifetime experience. I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

CJ JAX

Spyder Garage

CJ Max, I don't live far from Bensenville, I would love to help. The problem is, when does he need to get his license by? I am leaving on a 'Circle Lake Michigan ' trip this Sunday, the 31st of July but I won't be back til Aug 8th . If we can work out times after that, I would be honored to help this gentleman. PM me and we'll work out the details
    Mat Stella

Spyder Garage

Default Licensed!

Richard successfully passed his skills and written test and is looking for local riders that can lead a few rides so he can gain experience. He is able to rent a bike from iMotorSports so all we need are a couple of people that could take him around before the Road Warrior Ride later this month.

CJ JAX