Spyder Garage

Default GPS Bracket - Need to Find

I am about to change my handle bars to the tri axle adjustable handle bars on a 2011 RT Limited. I understand that I will need to change the support bracket for my GPS. Can anyone tell me what this bracket is called or where I can find one. Thanks for your help.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have to assume that you've got a 660 that needs fitting?
    The part that you're looking for, is called "GPS support for Tri-Axis Handlebar".
    The part number is: 219400408.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have a 2012 RTL and a dealer sold me part #219400408 for the 660 Zumo...It had only one small harness in it that has to be spliced...The booklet shows another harness that should come with it or the 660..Does anyone know if this kit should contain one or two harnesses?

Spyder Garage

My buddy in San Diego is selling a GPS bracket (cheap) for the tri-axis. It was purchased by mistake. Send me a PM and I can get you connected.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.