Spyder Garage

Default An app that is a rider's best friend

Know the weather, minute by minute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...oing-rain.html
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Default That's nice....

Would come in handy for the long distance ryder. Great on long trips.. sadly I trust only my eyes and my sense of touch/feel. all the weather forcasters are in offices with no windows. They say 2% chance of rain I need scuba gear to cross town... they need a window....Might just add it with the codes app.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

It obviously doesn't rain in Australia
    2014 RTL, Akropovic Muffler, Spyder Attitude Cat Bypass, Sway Bar, Four Eyes Headlight Kit, BRP Air Intake Scoops, Stebel Nautilus, 3rd, 4th & LED Ring Brake Lights.

Spyder Garage

Well auldy, they really can't have seen the weather here in South Oz lately.... it certainly ain't just raining drops anymore!!

I hadta get out the wetsuit & scuba gear just to get to the shed across the back lawn last week - I needed to get to the shed to get the boat out so I could take the Grandkids to school!! And we live on the top of a hill!!

I dunno what the downhill neighbours think, but their dog is feeling a lot better since it's webbed feet have grown in!! He chases all the frogs & little fish around as they fall on their lawn - but the big scaley 'handbags on legs' that've started coming around do scare the crap outta him..... first jet-boat propelled dog I've ever seen!!

These days, Max won't go out for a pee without his coat on, and he's even started begging to be put on the long leash before we throw him in, err, out the back door - I guess he thinks he's less likely to wash away or that we can reel him back in?!

image.jpg

And yet we live in the driest State on the driest Continent!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-29-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Spyder Garage

I use the MY RADAR app all the time. It gives hour by hour forecasts to wherever you have it centered at as well as HD Radar picture and warnings. On a ride you can get not only your forecast but your destination forecast by just re centering the map to where you are going.
    I got the paid version of the app which has a lot more features but the bad thing is it can really zapp your battery.
    Last edited by AY4B; 07-29-2016 at 05:47 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can't find it in the iPhone app store. I wonder if it's part of the AccuWeather app itself?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

It is the accuweather app.
    3.99......has Lots of nice features!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dmpsam View Post
    It is the accuweather app.
    3.99......has Lots of nice features!
    Thanks! and
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I can't find it in the iPhone app store. I wonder if it's part of the AccuWeather app itself?
    I have it right on my iPhone 6 Accuwaether app.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.