Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP adjustable Driver Back Rest

Ok on the F3 Limited how do you adjust the back rest forward. The one I sat on leans way to far back. So how can I move it forward, and how can Adjust the tension on the back rest so it doesn't flop around so much!

Thanks,
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Push it down. Reach in following the shaft. There is a screw you can turn. Play with that till you get it the way you want. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Mine is rock solid. Make sure you have it in the slot behind the seat. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

Spyder Garage

Default Screw

Is that screw attached to the Seat?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Is that screw attached to the Seat?
    No it is attached to the backrest. Push it forward, down onto the rider seat. I had my wife stick her little fingers in there. It is a very small screw. Tom

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    No it is attached to the backrest. Push it forward, down onto the rider seat. I had my wife stick her little fingers in there. It is a very small screw. Tom
    Will try to get a pic later today. Tom

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks Tango!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Ok on the F3 Limited how do you adjust the back rest forward. The one I sat on leans way to far back. So how can I move it forward, and how can Adjust the tension on the back rest so it doesn't flop around so much!

Thanks,
    Here ya go, Pirate.

http://instructions.brp.com/content/...mber=219400498
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Default Nice

Thanks so much!

Spyder Garage

I recommend putting a little blue Loctite on the screw. Mine turns too easy and it lost my adjustment over time.
    You can still turn it with the Loctite; it just turns harder but holds its setting.
    2020 RT Limited
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue