Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default LED lights all the way around.

I purchased a 5M roll of 10mm LED light strip that I plan to wire into the Tail Light harness and mount around the perimeter of my RT-S. Under the bags, floorboards, along the lower cowl, and across the front. When I get it done, I'll post pictures.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderHands View Post
    Are they directly wired to battery or do they only come on when you start the engine? Any issues with them interfering with any other lighting on your F3? How long have you had that kit installed?

I have the same setup from Spyderpops and you can wire them any way you want, mine are controlled by an app on my phone.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    SpyderPops dont look as bright as the Walmart LED's. Which is fine since I would never buy a SpyderPops product again.

Somebody got their panties on too tight.

Snickers.jpg

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer