Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Yup!!!
    Marilyn

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vtrider View Post
    Ok, this just is not right! It's 6:20pm and I'm looking outside as I'm reading these posts, And I see SNOW mixed with RAIN. I hope the temps up here don't drop too much and it all turns to just snow. That could make for a long ride on the spyder.
    Just drove through snow all the way from Burlington, VT to western Massachusetts.

Fun.

Barb denied it was snow, even as it accumulated. She, like many of us, is done with winter and thinks she can keep it at bay and bring on the spring season by sheer will.

(I'll be there. Even though I just drove past the Royal Diner on Friday night, I had to rewire a new plug on my Garmin just now. I've become addicted to it. I put it on when I drive to work, which I am pretty sure I know the way to...)

See you all for "breakfast-served-anytime..."

Spyder Garage

I'll bring my swiffer

Spyder Garage

I'll bring my snowmobile gear!
    The glass is half full.
    Mike Murphy
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Winds are tough here right now - supposed to die down tonight though. Hope it pushes all the clouds outta here!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jeuchler View Post
    Just drove through snow all the way from Burlington, VT to western Massachusetts.

Fun.

Barb denied it was snow, even as it accumulated. She, like many of us, is done with winter and thinks she can keep it at bay and bring on the spring season by sheer will.

(I'll be there. Even though I just drove past the Royal Diner on Friday night, I had to rewire a new plug on my Garmin just now. I've become addicted to it. I put it on when I drive to work, which I am pretty sure I know the way to...)

See you all for "breakfast-served-anytime..."
    You tell Barb to keep "willing" away the winter. Every little bit helps. Brian and I spent the better part of our afternoon riding and checking things out. It was up to 50 but very windy. Snow and rain and cold come back until next weekend now. Yuck
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Still going! I just looked out and snow is accumulating, but hopefully the highway isn't too messy. I'll probably need to find a car wash to clean up the spyder once I get there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am still in. There must be a ski shop up there, we can strap a pair of skis to the front wheels and create BRP's next on/off road vehicle.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey, CT gang--

Take it easy. It's still snowing up here...

(Forecast still says "partly cloudy and breezy!")

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default WEATHER UPDATE

I don't know if anybody has a satellite internet connection (to read this post while they riding) but the microclimate here is now 39 degrees and actually party cloudy.

I don't see any snow on the road. Leaving soon.
    Last edited by jeuchler; 04-05-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: update to the update.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

OK, Barb and I are the first ones home, everybody else had another state to drive (NY, CT, NH).

We had a late start due to black ice, and once we got going, our friend on his Bandit had to turn around when we hit unplowed snowy roads.

Banner is safely (?) in Salem, NH with tatt2r on it's way to Maine and then back to us in Eastern Massachusetts, then to Niagara Falls, downtown Canada.

There was a solemn vow (on a stack of toenail windshields) by a certain person that that person would absolutely not use Photoshop on any of the pics he took.

So while you wait for all the other stories and photos (I think there were fourteen of us plus one doggy), here's a taste:

(1) Barb, on top of Hogback mountain (2,3) The parking lot, after Royal Diner food (4) Ev & Patti's slot car! (5) tatt2r and RoadDog taking photos of who knows what
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jeuchler; 04-05-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

More pics, while you wait for the others to get home and upload theirs:

(1) We wander aimlessly after a hearty lunch (2) Most of us: vtrider, Smylinacha, HDXBones, Ev, Patti, Spyderbyter, Dee, Barb, Mike3069 (3) The Passing of the Sacred Scroll!

I have to say, I haven't laughed so loud and so hard and so often in a real long time. Thanks, everybody, we had a great visit with you all!

tatt2r and I should exchange the banner again this week, which'll mean it will have traveled through just about all New England + New York
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jeuchler; 04-05-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

We're home too. It was great meeting everyone!! Now to get to work on actually getting one of these things.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

More pics, while you wait for the others to get home and upload theirs:

(1) We wander aimlessly after a hearty lunch (2) Most of us: vtrider, Smylinacha, HDXBones, Ev, Patti, Spyderbyter, Dee, Barb, Mike3069 (3) The Passing of the Sacred Scroll!

I have to say, I haven't laughed so loud and so hard and so often in a real long time. Thanks, everybody, we had a great visit with you all!

tatt2r and I should exchange the banner again this week, which'll mean it will have traveled through just about all New England + New York
    we made it too brother nice meeting you ...see you next week .... sitting in my shop dee's legs are cold i'm going to dump my coffee on her now...
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    we made it too brother nice meeting you ...see you next week .... sitting in my shop dee's legs are cold i'm going to dump my coffee on her now...
    I feel terrible.

I brought a whole box of Swiffers with us and I forgot to give them to Smylinacha and HDX to clean their bikes...

Spyder Garage
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Patti and I made it home OK in the "slot car" LOL.

We had a GREAT TIME with everyone today! It was really nice to finally meet people from Spyderlovers face to face.

I hope everybody had a safe and fun ride home.

Maybe when the weather is warmer we can have a Spyderlovers meet someplace this summer and get everybody from Spyderlovers there.

Thanks for a fun day!

MM
    Last edited by Magic Man; 04-05-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

That looked like a great meet, can't wait to get the banner in Niagara Falls, I hope we have a good group for that one too. I am pretty sure Father Leo and his wife are driving up on Sat. to meet and sign the banner.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Can somebody put some SpyderLover handles or real names with a few of those faces? I recognize some but not all.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Can somebody put some SpyderLover handles or real names with a few of those faces? I recognize some but not all.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

well u can guess which one i am the girl to the left of me is my girl dee ....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    well u can guess which one i am the girl to the left of me is my girl dee ....
    What I want to know is how all those ugly guys got such good looking gals.

Spyder Garage

Hubby, Ron, and I are not in the banner pictures. We had a dog at home. Had to cut things short at the end to get on the road.

I've got mega short hair and I'm wearing a cranberry fleese jacket. Ron is mostly bald w/white hair remaining, glasses wearing a tan jacket.

Again, it was really good to put names to faces and meet up with you all.

Marilyn

Spyder Garage

OK, Barb and I are the first ones home, everybody else had another state to drive (NY, CT, NH).

We had a late start due to black ice, and once we got going, our friend on his Bandit had to turn around when we hit unplowed snowy roads.

Banner is safely (?) in Salem, NH with tatt2r on it's way to Maine and then back to us in Eastern Massachusetts, then to Niagara Falls, downtown Canada.

There was a solemn vow (on a stack of toenail windshields) by a certain person that that person would absolutely not use Photoshop on any of the pics he took.

So while you wait for all the other stories and photos (I think there were fourteen of us plus one doggy), here's a taste:

(1) Barb, on top of Hogback mountain (2,3) The parking lot, after Royal Diner food (4) Ev & Patti's slot car! (5) tatt2r and RoadDog taking photos of who knows what
    Black ice? Unplowed snowy roads? John, you folks are all true Road Warriors! My hat's off to y'all!

Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"