Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I got to thinking it would be cool if we could get the banner at every Spyder dealer in the country and maybe keep it there till the next run. It would be a great place to meet and maybe meet even more SpyderLovers that don't know about the site. What do you think?
    Tall order, but sounds pretty cool. We need to keep a way to touch those riders in states without dealers, or in the middle of nowhere, however. I'd make a point of trying to visit all dealers, but leave keeping it there at the option of the dealers themselves, and with the owners with custody of the banner at the moment. Even visiting one or two dealers per state or province would be pretty cool, and still would take a lot of time. This is exciting!
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

just received pm from roaddog2 i can pick up banner in mass and bring it to new hampshire if you can do it on sunday the 5th ... i can then try to get a hold of rider from maine and drop it there if that wil work
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

I got to thinking it would be cool if we could get the banner at every Spyder dealer in the country and maybe keep it there till the next run. It would be a great place to meet and maybe meet even more SpyderLovers that don't know about the site. What do you think?
    the only problem i can see on my end is that there hasnt been a spyder run in my area yet
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    the only problem i can see on my end is that there hasnt been a spyder run in my area yet
    Yea it may not workout to get it to every dealer. Just a thought.

Spyder Garage

Someone save me a spot for my signature on front of the banner.......pls see sig on why

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    Were just gone to have to make one there arnt we

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HDXBONES View Post
    SpyderByter- this is the Dunkin' Donuts we'll be at-

OK see you there at 8:30-9.

Spyder Garage

Default Banner handoff in Saratoga Springs!

Well, it's a beautiful day for a ride here in the Northeast, and Roaddog and crew have taken full advantage of it to pick up the Spyderlovers.com banner for it's next leg on the journey.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3575/...c45dcc.jpg?v=0

It is on the way to CT now and then, I believe it heads up to hand off to jeulcher in MA.

The glass is half full.
    Mike Murphy
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Very cool. Make sure to post where it is when it gets there so I can update the map.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Very cool. Make sure to post where it is when it gets there so I can update the map.
    Hand off complete Banner is in Bridgeport CT safe and sound will bring to GSS Powersports (Garganos) East Haven CT Monday AM for other CT Spyderlovers and Spyderryders and should be off to Mass for next Hand off next Sat or Sunday

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddog2 View Post
    Hand off complete Banner is in Bridgeport CT safe and sound will bring to GSS Powersports (Garganos) East Haven CT Monday AM for other CT Spyderlovers and Spyderryders and should be off to Mass for next Hand off next Sat or Sunday
    Ha!

We might've passed you near route 20 when we rode over to my Berkshire County Spyder dealer (with a nicely expanded display area, including three Spyders in stock) and headed past Shaker Village to Troy, NY today...

---So we get to Lebanon Valley, NY and there are four state police cruisers parked and four LEO's standing in the middle of the road. I pull over immediately before I get to them and quickly dig for my wallet. "Put that away!" the lovely bride says, "They'll think you're trying to bribe them!"

I pull back onto the road where I am immediately surrounded by police as I try to explain, "I thought this was a fundraiser stop!" (If you've never seen it, small town police, fire, and veterans' groups up here set up "tolls" on busy side roads where folks throw donations in buckets as they drive past. My two busks would've made a pretty insulting bribe...for whatever it was my better half thought I was trying not to get caught doing )

They were amused as they gave the Spyder and us the once over, and then complimented the machine. One officer said "It sure sounds nice..."

I was hoping he wasn't being sarcastic, but just to be safe, I didn't make the Micron bark too much as they shooed us on our way.
    Last edited by jeuchler; 03-29-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mike3069 View Post
    Well, it's a beautiful day for a ride here in the Northeast, and Roaddog and crew have taken full advantage of it to pick up the Spyderlovers.com banner for it's next leg on the journey.

It is on the way to CT now and then, I believe it heads up to hand off to jeulcher in MA.
    Yes it wasa beautiful day! HDX took us back through some of the best country cruzin roads my Spyder has ever seen in it's short life.

It was nice meeting you Mike Very interestin set up on your Spyder with the shifter. You inspired me to get a trunk mounted on the plate of my sport rack. Enjoy some ridin up there this Summer.

Spyder Garage

welcome I can meet someone in CT, and bring it to mass then June to Laconia New hampsher to hand it off.let me no Vt228 (Don)welcome

Spyder Garage

Looks like you guys had a good ride and a good time. Thanks for keeping it going.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vt228 View Post
    welcome I can meet someone in CT, and bring it to mass then June to Laconia New hampsher to hand it off.let me no Vt228 (Don)welcome
    I am not sure exactly what direction everything is going but I don't think it will still be on the east coast come June. If all goes as planned, we will be picking up the banner in a couple of weeks from Jeuchler in Niagara Falls, and going through Ontairo, Can. on our way through MI. Once we get to MI, there are a few folks here that will meet and sign the banner, then I do believe someone offered to meet down by the Ohio or IN border for the next leg. Of course, this thing has a life of it's own and anything could change. LOL Hope you at least get a chance to sign it and ride with it for a bit, no matter what.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The banner is scheduled to go to jeuchler in MA next weekend. I'm thinking maybe we can all meet in Brattleboro, VT for the handoff, some lunch and signing/photos...
    The Chelsea Royal Diner? Breakfast served all day:

...Perhaps that would be more convenient for MA, VT, and NH members? jeuchler, does that work for you? At the moment, Sunday, 4/04, looks to be the day...
    I can do it on Sunday the 5th for lunch.

subject to the whims of New England weather of course....
    Not worth much. Just a prediction:

Spyder Garage

Are you bringing this with you on your trip to L.A.?
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in Sunday

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sunday the 5th-yeah, that's what I meant! How's 11:30-12:00 sound?
    I'll be waiting. You guys have my #.

The Royal Diner looks great, you're the local expert, I'll leave it up to you.....
    The Royal has been there forever, but I've never actually been, only ridden by it twenty times on the way to Maine.

Hopefully several New England/New York ryders can meet us there.....
    They know about it now...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMTJIM View Post
    Are you bringing this with you on your trip to L.A.?
    We would sure like to. Who knows where it will be by the time the trip starts. Lamont and bjt and I were just talking about that earlier today. If we get an opportunity to get hold of it during our trip to LA we will make sure it gets to the BRP event. From there, Lamont said there is someone that could take it to Alaska. That would be very cool. So we will just have to keep track of it and see where it is come June 22 or 23.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

[quote=jeuchler;83829]
    The Royal has been there forever, but I've never actually been, only ridden by it twenty times on the way to Maine.
    [quote]

They got really good food. I go there every chance I get. You will like it a lot. Order the best special you see on the menu because you might not ever see it again.

Imma gonna try to make it down the Gorgiano's on Saturday to sign the banner and get my parking brake fixed at the same time. Going to NYC on Sunday.
    Last edited by M2Wild; 03-30-2009 at 06:46 AM.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks like you guys had a good ride and a good time. Thanks for keeping it going.
    The banner was great idea, and a good way to meet with other Spyderlover members. I was glad to be part of it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderByter View Post
    The banner was great idea, and a good way to meet with other Spyderlover members. I was glad to be part of it.

Maybe I can meet up with you all for lunch on Sunday!

I'll keep ya posted.
    The glass is half full.
    Mike Murphy
    Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mike3069 View Post

Maybe I can meet up with you all for lunch on Sunday!

I'll keep ya posted.
    What, do you want the banner back already, Mike?