Click on the "Last " link to see the latest post page.

Well guys it's time to get this thing moving.

Some of you have no idea what this is about so you can get caught up here. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8875

The idea was to ride my Spyder to Daytona and get a bunch of folks to sign it there and hand it off to someone on the last Saturday and have it start it's run around North America. Well my Spyder didn't get done in time as some of you have read and I wound up having to trailer out to Daytona. While I was there I got real sick and didn't get a chance to hand it off like I wanted to.

So now I'm feeling much better and I need to get this thing moving. I had a member that wanted it in Texas for some event the next couple of weeks but I'm not sure we can pull that off or not. I'm willing to get it heading west or anywhere else this weekend if the weather holds out.

Bottom line is this will be a sticky post that you can go to to see where the SpyderLovers Banner (SLB) is and to be a part of this great SpyderLovers journey across North America. Make sure to take lot's of pics.

So who want's to take it from here. I'm in East Tn and can take it 3 hours or so to the next SpyderLover.
-------------------------------------------------

Spyder Web Run
Pics of where the SpyderLovers Banner has been.