Spyder Garage

Default Spyder service/parts in the Atlanta area

I just bought a 2012 Spyder RS-S with 2800 miles. This is the first time I have owned one. I was wondering if anyone has found a good service and parts dealer in the Atlanta area. I know there are 6 different Mountain Motorsports dealers in the area surrounding Atlanta. I have called a couple of them and there seems to be a wide variety of knowledge between these dealers. Anyone suggest one of these or another dealer as a resource? Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Extreme Propulsion Inc in Cartersville. Think they only sell and service BRP. Did not purchase my Spyder there, but have switched to them going forward. Have an appt there for my 3000 mile service for Wednesday. They hosted the start of one of our group rides last month. Check out Atlanta Spyder Riders on Facebook.

2015 F3S. Farkles: Route 129 shield, passenger backrest, Lidlox, cup holder

Spyder Garage

We have a group on Face Book called Atlanta Spyder Riders and Extereme Prupolsion gets great reviews in their work and cost. MMS in Conyers is where we both of our Spyders and they seem very knowledgable. As long as they match the price I will stay with them.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Atlanta service

Quote Originally Posted by bghancock View Post
    I just bought a 2012 Spyder RS-S with 2800 miles. This is the first time I have owned one. I was wondering if anyone has found a good service and parts dealer in the Atlanta area. I know there are 6 different Mountain Motorsports dealers in the area surrounding Atlanta. I have called a couple of them and there seems to be a wide variety of knowledge between these dealers. Anyone suggest one of these or another dealer as a resource? Thanks!

I have a MMS maintenance plan but shopped around for tri axis, hitch install and Extreme P did it. And I agree on the knowledge range with the folks as MMS. Not sure the person on the phone is the person I would want working on the bike he seemed to be reading off of an old script. but...after all was said, it was fine.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info. Having a blast with our new toy.