Spyder Garage

Default Anyone Riding in the SE Michigan area this weekend

Anyone on this are of the state riding this weekend, or want to? I am in Canton.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I just got back from Midland, we went up there for ice cream at the Great Lakes Ice Cream. They make the ice cream there with real sugar it was great we will definitely be going back there again.

Anyway my wife and I are looking to do another trip tomorrow Sunday, do you have any suggestions? We are from the Fenton area. Maybe we can hook up and ride together.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    My wife and I just got back from Midland, we went up there for ice cream at the Great Lakes Ice Cream. They make the ice cream there with real sugar it was great we will definitely be going back there again.

Anyway my wife and I are looking to do another trip tomorrow Sunday, do you have any suggestions? We are from the Fenton area. Maybe we can hook up and ride together.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    We could maybe meet up aroun Brighton or 23/M59 area for lunch/ride. Let me know what you think.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    We could maybe meet up aroun Brighton or 23/M59 area for lunch/ride. Let me know what you think.
    That sounds great either one. Just let us know when and where and my wife Jen and myself will be there.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    That sounds great either one. Just let us know when and where and my wife Jen and myself will be there.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Sorry it took so long to reply. Was trying to find some place that has gluten free for the wife. How is Red Robin with you guys? The address is 8522 W. Grnd River Ave. Brighton. Is 2:00 to late for ya? I will get out
    of church at about 11:30 and go home and change. I see there is also someone in Belleville that rides a Spyder, but kind of late to ask them. I could throw them a message and see if they reply.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    Sorry it took so long to reply. Was trying to find some place that has gluten free for the wife. How is Red Robin with you guys? The address is 8522 W. Grnd River Ave. Brighton. Is 2:00 to late for ya? I will get out
    of church at about 11:30 and go home and change. I see there is also someone in Belleville that rides a Spyder, but kind of late to ask them. I could throw them a message and see if they reply.
    Sounds great.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

If anyone reads this and would like to show up, you are more than welcome. Just meet us at Red Robin at 8522 W. Grand River Ave., Brighton at 2pm today.
    Steve