Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to some site sponsors

Just want to give a quick shout out to BajaRon and Tric Led both really great site sponsors.

1st I had a rear LED side marker go out about 3 months after purchase, without hesitation Tric Led sent out a replacement LED and also just the resistor so I would not have to do too much if it was just that (it ended up being just that). I got a response on a weekend and had the replacement in 2 days. Perfect, exactly how customer service is supposed to be.

2nd I ordered a case of Amsoil and 2 filters with o-ring from Ron a few weeks ago. While getting to do my first oil change the other day I notice the filters are 2 different numbers. I called Ron and he answered right after. I was quite happy since I was right in the middle of the change and oil was drained. He said he was sorry that happened and told me which one to use and sent out a replacement the next day. I was able to complete the change and now have the right one for the next one.

I would highly recommend either of these guys for your maintenance, performance, or lighting needs. they are both high class and care about you the customer.!

Spyder Garage

+1 for TricLed. Had a single LED burn out on the fender lights while I was at Spyderfest. On the spot, they handed me a whole new set (no problems installing it myself.)
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited