Spyder Garage

Default ShowChrome Passenger armrests

We are looking at this set of armrests that mount under the seat. http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/sh...art/BBP-41-159. We have a 2014 rt limited with a Ultimate TallBoy seat. Has anyone purchased these and will they work with the Ultimate seat. Thanks, Mike

Spyder Garage

Show Chrome has some great stuff!
    We have the trunk rack,real quality& sturdy

But when it comes to passenger rests--

Corbins are the Bomb for us.
    Looks like they came factory
    Holds you snug & comfy
    No hanging on through the curves

I love R&R put another dime in the jukebox baby!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just put a set of those on my bike last weekend!
    The Missus really likes them, and they'll work with the Ultimate seat: no problems!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

How do they mount, it seems like they may have a sturdier mount. That's why I was looking for some that swing up like I have seen on Honda and Harley trikes. Thanks,mike

Spyder Garage

Default Armrests

I put the show chrome on ours and wife loves them. I also added some storage bags from Walmart to each one. While weight capacity isnt anymore than Rivcos they arent mounted to the plastic so if someone does put their bodyweight forcebon them you will just bend the metal frame plate and not break the speaker housings. See pics in album gallery about page 4 or 5. Safe riding!
    Last edited by trikerbiker645; 06-25-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Baja Ron sway bar, Spyder Dock, Highway Brackets,Trident pegs, Spyder Decals, Signal Mirror led strips, Utopia backrest, 5 pc. Hopnel liner set, cargo nets side/rear doors. Mesh bag front trunk, foam grips, spare trunk key, passenger armrests/storage pouch's, ram mounts/GPS, Drink holder,Phone, Passenger clamp-on drink holder, rear trunk tap light, custom plate frame, spyder fastener bolts, adjustable lower mirror wind deflectors, F4 Customs windshield -wide,tall,clear,vent,Chrome Spyder grill.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wmh9680 View Post
    We are looking at this set of armrests that mount under the seat. http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/sh...art/BBP-41-159. We have a 2014 rt limited with a Ultimate TallBoy seat. Has anyone purchased these and will they work with the Ultimate seat. Thanks, Mike
    Here is a URL for Honda Gold-wing armrests that flip up not out. Mike

http://wingstuff.com/products/32710-...ntext=armrests

Spyder Garage

I think we will be going with the ShowChrome armrests but does anyone know the measurements of the actual pad? Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PAD

7'' LONG 4'' WIDE ABOUT 2'' THICK Has a small curve on inside of pad.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

Here is couple of links to the ISCI armrests that mount under the seat and flip up--not out.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-Pics-Included

or http://www.industrialspecialty.com/i...er%20parts.htm.

Anyone have any experience with these? They are not cheap but I spent $400 on a set for my Virago. Thanks again. Mike

Will it ever stop--NO