Spyder Garage

Default WTS Comfort seat

I think I made a mistake when I advertised this seat as an Ultimate seat. I just looked at pictures on the internet, and this is a comfort seat. I am new to Spyders, so I did not know if the comfort seat is made by Ultimate, or another company.
    I have purchased a new seat for my 2009 Can Am Spyder RS, and now have a comfort seat that I want to sell. I would like to get $450, and that will include shipping.
    0620160843_HDR.jpg0620160843a_HDR.jpg0620160843b_HDR.jpg0620160843c_HDR.jpg0620160843d_HDR.jpg
    Last edited by hager-spider; 06-24-2016 at 10:39 AM.
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I will take $250 and you pay the shipping costs. This is too nice of a seat to do any better than that. Thanks for the interest.

[/QUOTE]
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.

Spyder Garage

I'm interested in the seat, $250.00 shipped. My dealer has a brand new one for $420.00 less my $10.00 gift card.

Spyder Garage

I have that seat. It is the most comfortable factory seat I have ever had.
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)

Spyder Garage

PM sent

Spyder Garage

After a couple of offers of $200 and $250 with free shipping, I still have this seat for sale. I have decided to let it go for $275 including shipping. As you can see by the pictures, this seat is like new condition. I had it boxed up and ready to ship, but could not work out a deal.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hager-spider View Post
    After a couple of offers of $200 and $250 with free shipping, I still have this seat for sale. I have decided to let it go for $275 including shipping. As you can see by the pictures, this seat is like new condition. I had it boxed up and ready to ship, but could not work out a deal.
    Is the seat still available

2013 SPYDER STS

Two Brothers Cabon Fiber Slip-on
    Pit Bulls Powersports Cat bypass
    Juicebox fuel mtg and Kewlmetal Air Filter
    Custom Dynamics LED Brightsides red & amber kit
    Custom Dynamics Sreet Magic Brake Light Strobe/Flasher
    Ram Mount Ball on center handlebars
    BRP Integrated Audio System & JBL Speakers
    BajaRon Swaybar & Fox Podium Shocks
    BRP HID Fog/Headlights
    Seat cowl painted circuit yellow