Spyder Garage

Default BIG THANK YOU to Spyderpops

A big thank you goes out to Spyderpops! I have a bumpskid with LED's on my F3-S. Something hit the bumpskid one night while I was riding and damaged the LED strip, breaking the connection to about 2/3 of the LED's. I contacted Spyderpops to get some replacement parts for the bumpskid and I have to say, they have been absolutely excellent to deal with! From answering questions to getting me the parts I needed to fix my bumpskid, I couldn't possibly be any happier with how Spyderpops treated me as a customer!

So again, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for your commitment to customer service! You have definitely earned a lifelong customer here.

I attached a few photos of the damage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 Spyder F3-S

Spyder Garage

Spyderpops ALWAYS gets the props!! Great to do business with them. Excellent service

Spyder Garage

Harvey (Spyderpops) is a Great Vendor
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by z_light11 View Post
    A big thank you goes out to Spyderpops! I have a bumpskid with LED's on my F3-S. Something hit the bumpskid one night while I was riding and damaged the LED strip, breaking the connection to about 2/3 of the LED's. I contacted Spyderpops to get some replacement parts for the bumpskid and I have to say, they have been absolutely excellent to deal with! From answering questions to getting me the parts I needed to fix my bumpskid, I couldn't possibly be any happier with how Spyderpops treated me as a customer!

So again, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for your commitment to customer service! You have definitely earned a lifelong customer here.

I attached a few photos of the damage.

Yes, that seems fairly common with those LED's on the bumpskid, those LED's start going out one at a time from all that punishment they take.

Spyder Garage

Def a great vendor!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!