Spyder Garage

Default Clean cheap motel?

OK, here's the deal. I'm attending the Geowoodstock 14er event that is at the Chatfield State Park in SW Denver, CO. I'm looking for a cheap CLEAN motel in the area for July 1-4, 2016? That would be the Columbine Valley/Littleton, CO area of town.
    Most of the big chain hotel/motels want $130 plus a night. Seeing that I'm a cheap a$$ person, that won't cut it with me.
    I have a reservation at the Kenosha Pass Campground in the middle of nowhere off US285 West of Denver & North of Jefferson, CO. I really don't want to drive that distance to the events.

So, anyone in the area have a suggestion of a nice place to stay? I'm hoping for something under $80 a night?

No Spyder with me as I will be in my truck. The next weekend I'll be in Buffalo, WY for the Longmire Days event. I have a cabin at a campground there.

Thanks for any input!

John 'Cavman'
    Spyder Pilot

Spyder Garage

You might check price/availability in Castle Rock... Not far down the road from Chatfield..

Spyder Garage

Was the campground at Chatfield State Park full? There is not much around here that is cheap. I am guessing Comfort Suites Southwest should be around 80. Extended Stay America in the DTC would also be around 80.

Willy
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..

Spyder Garage

Closest America's Best Value is in Longmont. They have rooms on the 3rd and 4th,but nothing on the 1st and 2nd. Longmont is 31 miles away,kinda far.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Holiday weekend. Expect campgrounds to be full. Try chief hosa campground up in evergreen. .. Just outside of town. Also look on air b&b or vrbo.com, a couple of house/room rental places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm getting to stay at my nephew's house in Golden, CO.

Spyder Garage

Default Try this..

Go to Airbnb and see if someone has room for you. Been hosting for about 6 mo's and it works well....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black