Spyder Garage

Default BELL FULLFACE HELMET-Brand New

$50 plus shipping. Brand new size small Bell full face helmet. I wore it one time and found it was to small for me, so couldn't return it. Paid $179.00. Beautiful colors, grey, black, orange. PM me on this sight. Shipping shouldn't be over $25.00. So will take $75 total.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Just an FYI.... many of these helmets use the same shell for XS, S, M and then a slightly larger shell for L, XL, XXL. A change of liner from S to M is probably all you need (the shell size is the same). The liners are usually very cheap compared to the cost of the full helmet.

It's something you might want to look in to.

- Michael

Spyder Garage

Default Size needed

So you are saying buy a size medium liner? Where do I purchase a liner?

Spyder Garage

Yes a 1 size larger liner would probably make it fit you better (the liner padding would be just a little thinner). That's the way it works on the Scorpion helmet I wear at any rate.

I don't know the Bell brand, you'd need to look up their website and see if they sell replacement liners for your model helmet (I'm sure they do as the liners do wear out after a year or so... I'm on my 2nd liner already and I bought this liner 1 size larger than I had before so I wouldn't feel like my head was being squeezed in a juice machine!).

Sometimes you can find the helmets and helmet parts on Ebay as well.

- Michael