Spyder Garage

Post What a beautiful Saturday

Started the day with a 5:30 visit to the stream that is 200 ft. From my house. Walked a 1/4 mile down stream to the water fall, and in about 20 min. Had 4 nice brook trout on my UL rod. They will make a nice supper with fresh picked asparagus form the garden. Yum!
    Got home took care of the fish, breakfast, kitchen and my wife, she's been ill for several months and spends most of her time in bed. She jokes that her new hobby is going to Doctors.
    after that was done and I made sure she was provided for, it was time for me to get a little R&R on the Spyder. She was ok with that so at 11:30 off I go.
    Made a big loop from Sherburne to Otselic to Cincinnatus where I stopped at a little drive-in for lunch. Cheese buger deluxe, with onion rings and big cup of ice water, not the best, but passable. They had a nice new miniature golf course, make mental note for when wife feels better. Love miniature golf. Sam the snake guy was there, with a tent full of snakes. I did not go and look at them. Man I would have been up all night! Joked with a couple of ladies about not accepting any Apples if offered. lol. Then I continued on to Cortland, than Bainebridge,stopped at tag sale on the green, than to Sidney, Mount upton to Norwich, and back to Sherburne for 4:30 . pm. All secondary and back roads, rolling hills, lots of wild flowers, Horses, and saw a couple Bald Eagles, I understand that Chenango Valley has 8 nesting pairs now. Quite a sight. 95% of the time I spent between 40 and 50 mph, that's my kind of ride, relaxed and not hurried. Lots of bikes out, temp. Was about 98 degrees. One thing I noticed was lots of women on their own bikes riding with a group or by them selves. Good for them! I for one welcome them. Ride safe sisters.
    all and all a great relaxing afternoon. I hope everyones Saturday went this well.
    Last edited by Jheck; 05-29-2016 at 09:22 AM.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great day.

Not far from you live outside of Rome

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a pretty good day in my book.

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black