Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default B.E.S.T. WARRANTY

I know that there was a thread about this last week, but danged if I can find it. Anyway here's my 2 cents worth. My factory warranty expires on July 11th, so I have been shopping various dealers for an extended warranty. Long story short, Bert's Mega Mall beat EVERYONE hands down. $679.00 for 3 more years. Highest was $1,471 for 2 years. (This particular dealer would only do 2 years). So, hats off to Bert's. If interested, contact Bryce Page on her direct line 626-430-9449. She is great, and a real pleasure to deal with. For that price, why not have 3 more years of peace of mind.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

That really does sound like a great price. I too will be looking for a extended warranty as my 2 year warranty ends in March of 2017. Thanks for sharing this information.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Call Vanessa at PitBull Powersports for a great price on the BEST warranty 1-417 863-1418.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Century Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Call Vanessa at PitBull Powersports for a great price on the BEST warranty 1-417 863-1418.

Cruzr Joe
    I called PitBull and they wanted to sell me a 5 yr. Century Warranty. Anybody out there use them? Are they any good? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Cruzr Joe
    Joe,

Are you challenging the Old Guy in Connecticut to a duel to see who has the BEST BEST Warranty? if so, you're winning 'cause you typed louder than he did.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    That really does sound like a great price. I too will be looking for a extended warranty as my 2 year warranty ends in March of 2017. Thanks for sharing this information.
    You should of got an extra yr added on with purchase. I know I did.
    Last edited by happyspyder2039; 05-18-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by happyspyder2039 View Post

Depends on the offer and model when purchased. I purchased a 2014 (last year) and I got 1 additional year on top of the 2 year for a total of 3 years. So I am good until April of 2018.

I will probably purchase an extended warranty.

QUESTION:

-is there a better time of year to purchase one ? (like off season)
    -which is the "best" place to purchase it ? Best meaning in cost but also in true coverage ?

Thanks for the comments !
    Craig From Albany Oregon

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WEB-WVR View Post
    Depends on the offer and model when purchased. I purchased a 2014 (last year) and I got 1 additional year on top of the 2 year for a total of 3 years. So I am good until April of 2018.

I will probably purchase an extended warranty.

QUESTION:

-is there a better time of year to purchase one ? (like off season)
    -which is the "best" place to purchase it ? Best meaning in cost but also in true coverage ?

Thanks for the comments !

The B.E.S.T. warranty is the same from whomever you buy it. It is accepted at any Can Am Dealer (it is a BRP warranty), the only difference is the price at no time of year is better than another.

The OP of this thread got the best price i have seen but it has been my experience that PitBull will price match almost anyone.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    Joe,

Are you challenging the Old Guy in Connecticut to a duel to see who has the BEST BEST Warranty? if so, you're winning 'cause you typed louder than he did.

That's because he can probably hear better than i can

I try to Promote PitBull when i can, they are a good dealer and have always helped me out.

Cruzr Joe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I also contacted Bryce page at Bert's in the first of april and got the same price 679.00 for three years on my F3s.

Spyder Garage

I try to Promote PitBull when i can, they are a good dealer and have always helped me out. Cruzr Joe
    Would not dispute that, but it also should be noted that Berts Mega Mall has been a sponsor of this forum for some time as well.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

I am not trying to start a bidding war here, just posting what I was quoted from 3 dealers. Pitbull was not one that I shopped. Maybe I should have included them, but I am happy with the price that I got from Bert's. No need to go further.
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by happyspyder2039 View Post
    When I bought my 2013 there was no add on to the warranty. Only the $ off of the MSRP.

Spyder Garage

Has any Canadians try to buy a best warranty in the u.s.?

Spyder Garage

When we purchased are RTL during Spyderfest I asked the question which extended warranty to go with I was told hands-down Century was by far a better option than BEST. We went with century of course we hope never to use it
    Bryan

Spyder Garage

Are there any after market warranties if your factory warranty expired already? We bought a used 2012 RT and I would love to get some kind of warranty if possible.
    2012 RT-S SE5
    2016 Indian Scout
    2014 Yamaha FZ-09
    2015 Yamaha R3
    2006 Harley XL1200 (sold)

Spyder Garage

When I was checking on getting the extended warranty on my 2015 RTS, I called the dealer where I bought the and I got an extra year of warranty that I didn't know I had. So my factory warranty doesn't expire till April 30, 2018.

Spyder Garage

Do your due diligence on the warranty. IMO--BEST is the best. Check out any off brands to see how they compare to BEST. You will have to work your way through the small print and legalese. Salesman puffing does not count in court.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-21-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

When I added the BEST coverage to my F3, i did shop all the sponsors on this site and a few others. Including Pitbull, Berts, imotorsport, Mancuso, etc. Berts was the best price by a pretty good margin. Yes they beat Pitbull in this case.

I would STRONGLY suggest not going with ANY aftermarket warranty company if you ever travel outside the area serviced by the dealer selling the warranty. Lots of aftermarket warranty companies have left folks holding worthless paper when they close their doors. Stick with the OEM warranty which in the case of BRP is very competitively priced and easy to use an any BRP dealer.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Question to all. If I got the factory warranty of 3 years on my 2015 RTS, what is the most years I can buy when I purchase the extended warranty? I don't know if you can only have up to 5 years of warranty or can you buy even more years of warranty?

Spyder Garage

Question to all. If I got the factory warranty of 3 years on my 2015 RTS, what is the most years I can buy when I purchase the extended warranty? I don't know if you can only have up to 5 years of warranty or can you buy even more years of warranty?

You can only have up to 5 from date of purchase. If you got 3 with the bike, you can add two more.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

You can buy aftermarket warranty for 5 years before your warranty expires I had one and it worked excellent and it wasn't . Brp
    Last edited by jtoro1; 05-22-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Customer Service??

I have been calling Betts Mega Mall for 3 days trying to buy the Best Extended warranty. I emailed my info. No response!! No call back to messages left! What to do next?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RussRT View Post
    I have been calling Betts Mega Mall for 3 days trying to buy the Best Extended warranty. I emailed my info. No response!! No call back to messages left! What to do next?
    Read my post #1 above for contact info. They are pretty busy, evidently lots of folks wanting to buy extended warranties. It did take them 3 days to get back to me, but it was worth the wait.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    Would not dispute that, but it also should be noted that Berts Mega Mall has been a sponsor of this forum for some time as well.

, My bad, I did not realize that they were a sponsor.

Cruzr Joe