Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default campgrounds??

can anyone suggest a nice rv park for those of us with motorhomes? we are considering "maggie valley" and then riding over to "spyders in the hills" and need a recommendation on a nice rv park in the local area! would like to make this happen. thanks in advance for any info you can give us!! chuck and carol

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    can anyone suggest a nice rv park for those of us with motorhomes? we are considering "maggie valley" and then riding over to "spyders in the hills" and need a recommendation on a nice rv park in the local area! would like to make this happen. thanks in advance for any info you can give us!! chuck and carol
    Hi, Chuck & Carol. We have negotiated rates of $30.60/nite at Alamo Fiesta RV Park (830-249-4700) in Boerne, 1.7 mi from Coyote PowerSports (the sponsoring dealer). They have blocked off 10 sites for our rally participants, so you will all be camped in the same area. Please go to our FB page (Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills) for information about registration, hotels & RV parks, ride routes, etc.
    Hope to see you there! It's going to be lots of fun!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    I just signed up my wife and I on the website. Do I need to call also or am I done registering? Ill call to try getting reservations at Fairfield this morning.
    Hi Bill!
    It was good talking to you on the phone. Hopefully we answered your questions. Registration is done simply and easily with the link on our FB page [Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills]. Beyond that, all you need to do is make sure you have a place to lay your head. In addition to registration info, the FB page has info about hotels & RV parks, and ride routes.
    Looking forward to seeing you! It should be lots of fun!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    Hi Bill!
    It was good talking to you on the phone. Hopefully we answered your questions. Registration is done simply and easily with the link on our FB page [Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills]. Beyond that, all you need to do is make sure you have a place to lay your head. In addition to registration info, the FB page has info about hotels & RV parks, and ride routes.
    Looking forward to seeing you! It should be lots of fun!
    Thanks Ray, My wife is wanting to trade for a spyder now after the alignment event we hosted this Saturday. After talking it over I think she will be trading her Harley in for an F3 T or LTD soon. Im hoping she has it before this Ryde. We got the last suite they had at Fairview. It looks like lots of folks are going to be there.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

By the way, Ray said he would like several Ride leaders to step up to be able to have smaller groups. It is more enjoyable when the groups are not so big. Contact him to volunteer.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Thanks Ray, My wife is wanting to trade for a spyder now after the alignment event we hosted this Saturday. After talking it over I think she will be trading her Harley in for an F3 T or LTD soon. Im hoping she has it before this Ryde. We got the last suite they had at Fairview. It looks like lots of folks are going to be there.

If she doesn't have a new spyder by this rally, I have heard Coyote Powersports is going to offer some great deals on some new Spyders during this event. Also, i think they might have a few testers they will have available for someone to try out on a ride.

Spyder Garage

Im organizing a Meetup event to ride down there from Terrell Tx if anyone wants to ride in a group.
    http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-...nts/231961685/
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the hills

Thinking hard on this one
    file:///Users/thomasholberton/Desktop/VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    Thinking hard on this one
    The area is wonderful for riding and Texans know how to throw a party.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Vendors for Spyders in the Hills 2016

This is our 1st year for vendors. They will be set up at Coyote Powersports in Boerne Tx all 3 days of our rally October 13-15. We have 4 so far. The incredible SUE HOPPER. The artist who does amazing paintings on bikes, helmets, trailers etc. See her web site signsandwondersbysue.com. Also search for her FB page Sue Hopper in Iowa. You can schedule an appointment with her by sending her a PM (personal message) on FB or texting her at 319-750-0814. Along side of her will be SPYDERLYTER, Fred Reese. He works with Sue installing the awesome "Light Ups". Fred also installs LED lights on fenders, skid plates etc. In addition, he installs the loud dual air horns. Contact Fred by email at spyderlyter@gmail.com or phone 321-960-5538. SQUARED AWAY with Joe and Ann Meyer will be doing laser alignments. Contact Ann by searching on FB for Ann Meyer in Las Vegas or email her at ann.n.meyer@cox.net. Squared Away usually does alignments by "first come, first served". The fabulous "Ultimate Trailers" these are the air ride, drop to ground trailers so loading and unloading is a breeze. These trailers are made especially for Spyders. Coyote Powersports is introducing being a dealer for these. We have one and Love it!

Love the vendors. Sue and Fred tend to book up fast. We encourage you not to delay contacting them if you are interested. Excited---- This is going to be a fun rally!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Vendors for Spyders in the Hills 2016

Quote Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    We're on! Dates are Thursday, Friday & Saturday, October 13th, 14th & 15th. We are working to put it all together this year - Daryl Ingram, who has handled it the last two years, is willing to help, but he is traveling and unable to spearhead it. Our FB page is "Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills" (Please use the entire name in any searches you do). There you can find information about registration, hotels, rides, etc.
    There are new things this year, including a rally T-shirt, a Fiesta Dinner Friday evening at Coyote PowerSports (our sponsoring dealer), and a BBQ dinner Saturday evening at Mama's in Boerne. Registration is necessary (you can do it with a link on our FB page) to make sure we have your correct T-shirt size, and have food for you at the dinners.
    Rydes will include the world-famous Three (Twisted) Sisters and a ride to Enchanted Rock and the Willow City Loop.
    Anyone who has any questions or would like to help, please contact us at spydersinthehills@hotmail.com.

Vendors for Spyders in the Hills 2016
    This is our 1st year for vendors. They will be set up at Coyote Powersports in Boerne Tx all 3 days of our rally October 13-15. We have 4 so far. The incredible SUE HOPPER. The artist who does amazing paintings on bikes, helmets, trailers etc. See her web site signsandwondersbysue.com. Also search for her FB page Sue Hopper in Iowa. You can schedule an appointment with her by sending her a PM (personal message) on FB or texting her at 319-750-0814. Along side of her will be SPYDERLYTER, Fred Reese. He works with Sue installing the awesome "Light Ups". Fred also installs LED lights on fenders, skid plates etc. In addition, he installs the loud dual air horns. Contact Fred by email at spyderlyter@gmail.com or phone 321-960-5538. SQUARED AWAY with Joe and Ann Meyer will be doing laser alignments. Contact Ann by searching on FB for Ann Meyer in Las Vegas or email her at ann.n.meyer@cox.net. Squared Away usually does alignments by "first come, first served". The fabulous "Ultimate Trailers" these are the air ride, drop to ground trailers so loading and unloading is a breeze. These trailers are made especially for Spyders. Coyote Powersports is introducing being a dealer for these. We have one and Love it!

Love the vendors. Sue and Fred tend to book up fast. We encourage you not to delay contacting them if you are interested. Excited---- This is going to be a fun rally!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Hotel Update August 7th for Spyders in the HIlls

UPDATE on hotels availability as of August 7th. Fairfield Inn and Suites tell us they have booked the block of rooms they originally gave us, plus 3 more. Our other host hotel BW, still has rooms available. Our negotiated rate with BW is $99.99 any of the 3 nights of Oct. 13-15. Their number is (830) 249-1212. This is a recently remodeled hotel and is very nice. It is located about 3 miles from Coyote Powersports. --- Just a reminder, several still have rooms reserved but we do not have your registration yet. You need to register no later than Sept. 22 to get your meal ticket and t-shirt. Don't want you to miss out on the fun after the rydes!

You can register on our FB page (Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills) or https://give.cornerstone.cc/spyders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Will be registration be on a web-site or FB?
    On FB site. " Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills" Click on first posting to take you to the registration page

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    On FB site. " Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills" Click on first posting to take you to the registration page
    Here ya go: https://goo.gl/Iy7NnK

Spyder Garage

Martha and I will be coming up from Eagle Pass on the 13th to get our packets and then we will go on to our house on 783 out of Kerrville and "commuting" on the 14th and 15th. Is there a PDF of the suggested routes? I have ridden most of those roads on my bicycle and on various motorcycles.

On May 9th on 55 just out of Camp Wood traveling at about 60 mph at about 2 pm an Asian Black Buck darted out of the grass right in front of me and put me in the University Hospital Trauma center for 3 weeks. I went over the h-bars and on to my head hard enough to break my left eye socket, lacerate my scalp (when the helmet tore off) and broke 8 ribs, lacerated right knee, suffered a spleen laceration, a friction burn on my left forearm from my mesh jacket sleeve and a "brain bleed". Other than that nothing much happened.

Martha insisted that I get a Spyder. So I found a great one and I bought it. I got a 2014 RTS SE6. Color ?? YEA EAGLES ORANGE!!!! (Burnt Orange aka Cognac) So far we have made one trip to Alpine and back for about 600 miles and it was great.

I'll be looking forward to meeting everybody..If you ask my friends that I ride with on RDS they will confirm that all of the lies I tell are the gospel truth.

Jerry
    intelligence is genetic. Stupidity is an acquired skill.

Spyder Garage

Default Contact

Vendors for Spyders in the Hills 2016

See below!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Question About Spyder in the Hills Event

Is this event just for Spyders or are others welcome?
    Blue Skies,

Leslie McKim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mckiml View Post
    I don't speak for the organizers, but I was there last year and it was a Spyder rally, as I understand it. But some spouses, etc., came along on other bikes, too.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills FB page

I don't speak for the organizers, but I was there last year and it was a Spyder rally, as I understand it. But some spouses, etc., came along on other bikes, too.

Yes, it is a Spyder rally, but all kinds of bikes will be there. Must register by September 12th in order to get your rally t-shirt, and attend Friday Fiesta dinner at the dealership and Saturday night BBQ. Hope to see you. Can register directly at https://give.cornerstone.cc/spyders.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills Rally Schedule

Spyders in the Hills
    October 13,14,15 2016
    Coyote PowerSports BoerneTX
    Rally Schedule: (Timessubject to change, but will inform you as soon as we know there is achange)
    Thursday October 13th
    Vendors will be setting up early at Coyote PowerSports. They shouldbe available by 9AM.

10:00 am to 6:00 pm Registration welcome packets, door prizetickets and t-shirts can be picked up inside at Coyote PowerSports.

Outside the front door of Coyote will be the CMA vendor tent. Theywill have ride maps available as well as sign up sheets for therides.

The dealership will have Spyders, CanAM/Spyder clothing, parts andafter market accessories on sale.
    This is a good time to visit the vendors and set up an appointmentwith them if you have not already done so. Also check out theUltimate Trailers.

6:00 pm Group ride from Coyote to Boerne Main St. Come and go ,meetand greet dinner at Cibolo Creek Brewers and ice-cream at SodaPops.

FridayOctober 14th
    9:00 AM Registration welcome packets, door prize tickets andt-shirts can be picked up inside at Coyote PowerSports.

Outside the front door of Coyote will be the CMA vendor tent. Theywill have ride maps available as well as ride sign up sheets.

Vendors available all day and all rides leave and return at CoyotePowerSports

9:00 First riding group leaves for the Three Twisted Sisters
    9:15 Second riding group leaves for the Three Twisted Sisters
    Riders should be back around 5 pm

10:30 First riding group leaves on the Enchanted Rock Ride
    10:45 Second riding group leaves on the Enchanted Rock Ride
    Riders should be back around 4pm

6:30 pm is Friday Fiesta dinner at Coyote PowerSports hosted by thedealership.

SaturdayOctober 15th
    Repeat of Fridays schedule except:

4:30 pm GOS gathering at Fairfield Inn and Suites

6:30 pm BBQ at Mama's Restaurant

8:00 pm Street party and band at Soda Pops. Register at https://give.cornerstone.cc/spyders by September 12th!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills Rally Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by mckiml View Post

It is a Spyder rally, but other bikes are welcome. Please see the recently posted rally schedule in a later posting here, and check out our FB page "Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills" for rally updates. You can register directly by going to https://give.cornerstone.cc/spyders Must register by September 12th in order to receive your rally t-shirt, and attend Fiesta Friday dinner and Saturday night BBQ. Hope to see you!

Spyder Garage

Only 16 days left!!! The excitement is building!
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

It is a Spyder rally, but other bikes are welcome. Please see the recently posted rally schedule in a later posting here, and check out our FB page "Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills" for rally updates. You can register directly by going to https://give.cornerstone.cc/spyders Must register by September 12th in order to receive your rally t-shirt, and attend Fiesta Friday dinner and Saturday night BBQ. Hope to see you!
    So is the registration closed now or new ones just dont get the Tshirt?
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Our group will include a few 2 wheelers. So far we have 11 coming.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Ready to get the ride going. 2 more weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!