Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Cool Hotels posted on FB page

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    We hope to nail down host Motel next week. Lots to do as quickly as we can. We will talk with Motel 6 as well as another couple we have in mind. Hopefully we can get some group discounts. Will keep you informed as soon as we know.

We negotiated the best rates we could for Fairfield Inn and Suites, Best Western and Motel 6. Please see Spyders in the Hills FB page for prices and instructions on how to get our group rate. Progress

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Red face We're going

Just made reservations at the Fairfield for Neal and I. We had a great time last year. Can't wait.

Neal & Charlotte Lillard

Spyder Garage

I will be there !

Mel

Spyder Garage

Ok, for the folks not on FB, what days are the rides on, Fri & Sat. Just trying to figure out the days for travel.

Just saw the dates on pg1. Ok, wife and i are registered at Fairfield. If you are needing our name for tracking.
    M109Dreamer - Shane
    Spyderdreamer - Sarah

New to TX, and this will be our first trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by M109Dreamer; 05-30-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe and I will be there also!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Registration is open!

Quote Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    We're on! Dates are Friday & Saturday October 14th & 15th. Diane and I are working to put it all together this year - Daryl Ingram, who has handled it the last two years, is willing to help, but he is traveling and unable to spearhead it. We will post further info as it becomes available. The FB page is Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills. Anyone who would like to help, please contact us. Diane is dianelsmith77@gmail.com, Ray is raysmith1944@gmail.com. Rydes will include the world-famous Twisted Sisters.

Information about hotels and registration are on Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills FB page. Hope to see you at the rally!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills Registration

Google or search FB for Spyders in the Hills. Information about hotels and registration is now available on the FB page.
    Registration is $35 per person. It includes Friday and Saturday night meals and a free T-shirt if you register before Sept.13th. We have 2 great Hill Country rydes this year. The Three Twisted Sisters and another one going by Enchanted Rock. Plan on a hamburger at Alamo Springs. Best burger in the world! This rally will be a blast.

Spyder Garage

Default Registration is Open on Spyders in the Hills FB page

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Ok, for the folks not on FB, what days are the rides on, Fri & Sat. Just trying to figure out the days for travel.

Just saw the dates on pg1. Ok, wife and i are registered at Fairfield. If you are needing our name for tracking.
    M109Dreamer - Shane
    Spyderdreamer - Sarah

New to TX, and this will be our first trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

So happy to hear you are coming! This should be an extra fun rally this year. Be sure to register on FB, $35 per person. Includes Friday and Saturday night meals. If you register by Sept.13th you will get a free event T-shirt. Looking forward to meeting you!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    So happy to hear you are coming! This should be an extra fun rally this year. Be sure to register on FB, $35 per person. Includes Friday and Saturday night meals. If you register by Sept.13th you will get a free event T-shirt. Looking forward to meeting you!
    Awesome, i'll have the wife get on FB and register.

Spyder Garage

Default Registation is open on Spyders in the Hills FB page

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder-Mel View Post
    I will be there !

Mel
    Happy to hear you are coming Mel! We are trying to get more organized every year. This year we have a $35 registration fee for each person. This fee covers a meal Friday and Saturday night and if you register by September 13, a free event T-shirt. Google Spyders in the Hills or search FB for Spyders in the Hills. You will be able to register on the FB page. Information about hotels are found there also. Check back often as we update with more information on the exciting rydes being planned and other things of interest. We will all have a blast. FB page is Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders in the Hills

Spyder Garage

Ok, the wife and I just registered on FB. Can't wait for the ride.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I made reservations for Fairfield, also. This will be the last event of a big round-robin tour to the NorCal rally and the Red Rocks rally. If I run out of money before the Hill Country, I'll cancel and just go home, or switch to Motel 6.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    It's going on my calendar. I'm so glad it's going on. Thank you. Is it still going to be in Boerne at the same dealer?
    Yes, we'll be based out of Coyote Powersports again. See our FB page [Texas Hill Country 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills] for info on registration (new this year) and hotels.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cnl414 View Post
    Just made reservations at the Fairfield for Neal and I. We had a great time last year. Can't wait.

Neal & Charlotte Lillard
    Be sure to register for the rally (as well as make hotel reservations) if you want to join us for the meals, and get a t-shirt.
    You can do that with the link on our FB page.
    Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Why is it in Boerne and not in Kerrville? I have been down a couple times but I thought it started and ended in Kerrville, but not sure?

Shane, I think the ride started from Kerrville three years ago (2013 - we missed that one), but the last two years (2014 and 2015) and this year, things are starting from Coyote Powersports in Boerne.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will be registration be on a web-site or FB?
    There is a link on our FB page to register for the rally. There is also info posted on hotels. Looking forward to seeing you!
    Ray

Spyder Garage

Shane, I think the ride started from Kerrville three years ago (2013 - we missed that one), but the last two years (2014 and 2015) and this year, things are starting from Coyote Powersports in Boerne.
    Ah, didn't know it was at a dealership. Makes sense now. Well we are all registered and room reserved. In SA right now picking up a RT-622. Will def make the trip down nicer no having to cram everything in the Spyder. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will be looking for your registration to come through the system. Not sure how that happens on weekends - whether it goes automatically, or whether it requires human intervention.
    See you in October!
    Ray

Spyder Garage

Will be looking for your registration to come through the system. Not sure how that happens on weekends - whether it goes automatically, or whether it requires human intervention.
    See you in October!
    Ray
    Not sure either, I just received the confirmation email.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Not sure either, I just received the confirmation email.

Shane/Sarah, I need to talk to one of y'all. Please email your contact info to spydersinthehills@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Ray Smith

Spyder Garage

Shane/Sarah, I need to talk to one of y'all. Please email your contact info to spydersinthehills@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Ray Smith
    Ray,
    Email sent

Spyder Garage

Default Registration is Open on Spyders in the Hills FB page

Will be registration be on a web-site or FB?
    See our FB page for information on hotels, camping, rydes, and online registration. Click the event tab

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ryde routes 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills

TheBest of the Hill Country

Note:This event is focused on Spyder ryders, but all riders are welcome.Please invite your friends, regardless of whether they are on threewheels or two!

Twoguided rydes are planned for 2016 Spyders in the Hills rally
    First:
    TheThree (Twisted) Sisters
    Thisryde has been written up in many cycle magazines. The route includesState Highways 335, 336 and 337, and from Leakey TX can be riddenclockwise or counterclockwise. As we did last year, we will plan alunch stop in Leakey TX at the Bent Rim (buy your own lunch). Thisis a well-known motorcycle-friendly establishment.

Second:
    EnchantedRock Ryde
    Thisryde starts by following the route of the Old Number 9 railroad linebetween Boerne and Fredericksburg, with a stop for lunch at AlamoSprings Cafe (buy your own lunch). Ask anyone who has eaten there,“who makes the BEST burgers you've ever had?” Thumbs up theanswer will be “Alamo Springs Cafe.” This is another well-knownmotorcycle-friendly establishment. The ryde continues throughhistoric Fredericksburg and out Highway 965 to Enchanted Rock. Circle back via the Willow City Loop (also written up in magazines)with a stop at Harry's on the Loop for refreshments. Continue onHill Country back roads to the small famous town of Luckenbach. (Remember the song “Let's go to Luckenbach Texas with Waylon andWillie and the boys?” It all started here.) The ryde returns toBoerne by way of the tiny community of Sisterdale.

Weplan to offer both of these rydes on both days, Friday October 14thand Saturday October 15th.
    Bothof these rydes should be on your bucket list. The scenery is amongthe best in the Hill Country, and is most likely the absolute best.

Spyder Garage

Default Don't forget to register for the Spyders in the Hills Rally on FB

We have noticed several have made hotel reservations, but have not registered for the rally. Don't want you to miss out on the fun. Friday is Fiesta night hosted by Coyote Powersports and Saturday is BBQ. Also if you register before September 13 you get an event T-shirt. Online registration is on Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyder in the Hills Facebook page. Click on the event tab.

Spyder Garage

I just signed up my wife and I on the website. Do I need to call also or am I done registering? Ill call to try getting reservations at Fairfield this morning.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic