Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills

We're on! Dates are Thursday, Friday & Saturday, October 13th, 14th & 15th. We are working to put it all together this year - Daryl Ingram, who has handled it the last two years, is willing to help, but he is traveling and unable to spearhead it. Our FB page is "Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills" (Please use the entire name in any searches you do). There you can find information about registration, hotels, rides, etc.
    There are new things this year, including a rally T-shirt, a Fiesta Dinner Friday evening at Coyote PowerSports (our sponsoring dealer), and a BBQ dinner Saturday evening at Mama's in Boerne. Registration is necessary (you can do it with a link on our FB page) to make sure we have your correct T-shirt size, and have food for you at the dinners.
    Rydes will include the world-famous Three (Twisted) Sisters and a ride to Enchanted Rock and the Willow City Loop.
    Anyone who has any questions or would like to help, please contact us at spydersinthehills@hotmail.com.
    Last edited by raysmith; 06-12-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

I live in Grand Prairie and would like to help any way I can. Just let me know.

PM me at rwebb98@yahoo.com.

Bob Webb

Spyder Garage

Looking forward may be able to swing it this year

Norm H Austin Tx
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's going on my calendar. I'm so glad it's going on. Thank you. Is it still going to be in Boerne at the same dealer?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

As I only live 2 miles from Coyote Powersports in Boerne, TX, I will drop by....and help anyway I can.
    Last edited by Mr. White; 05-12-2016 at 08:02 PM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    It's going on my calendar. I'm so glad it's going on. Thank you. Is it still going to be in Boerne at the same dealer?
    Yes, Patti - at Coyote PowerSports. Not yet sure where everything is happening, but will post details on our FB page as we get them. Need to work on lining up motels, meals, etc.

Spyder Garage

Default We are interested!

Would you like us to come? Squared Away loves Hill Country!! Just let us know. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Would you like us to come? Squared Away loves Hill Country!! Just let us know. Joe
    I hope you will. It's just 2 weeks after Red Rocks. If I go I'll go directly (or round-about) from St. George, instead of going home first.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Might be able to swing this. Do you know where everyone will be staying at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post

I'll probably be at the Motel 6.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

I'll probably be at the Motel 6.
    Why is it in Boerne and not in Kerrville? I have been down a couple times but I thought it started and ended in Kerrville, but not sure?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Why is it in Boerne and not in Kerrville? I have been down a couple times but I thought it started and ended in Kerrville, but not sure?

The Spyder dealer is in Boerne. I've only been to one of these, but it was in Boerne.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

The Spyder dealer is in Boerne. I've only been to one of these, but it was in Boerne.
    Ahhh, ok gotcha.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Texas Trike Reunion is held in Kerrville in April. This one is always in October at the Boerne dealer, Coyote Powersports. This year is the fourth annual.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post
    The Texas Trike Reunion is held in Kerrville in April. This one is always in October at the Boerne dealer, Coyote Powersports. This year is the fourth annual.

Ok sounds lime fun. We have always like riding down in that part or the world.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rwebb98 View Post
    I live in Grand Prairie and would like to help any way I can. Just let me know.

PM me at rwebb98@yahoo.com.

Bob Webb
    Thank you Bob. We will trying to nail down host motel (s) next week. We need to pull all this together as fast as we can so people can make plans. This is a fun event and we hope to make it better every year. Grateful Coyote is very supportive. I will email you for input on plans and specifics. Thanks so much!!

Diane

Spyder Garage

We hope to nail down host Motel next week. Lots to do as quickly as we can. We will talk with Motel 6 as well as another couple we have in mind. Hopefully we can get some group discounts. Will keep you informed as soon as we know.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills

You can find our FB page searching by for Spyders in the Hills. We finally got the very best hotel rates we could for the rally. Hotels and rates just got posted on FB tonight. This rally is trying to get more organized as we keep growing every year. This year we have A $35 registration fee . This fee covers a rally T-shirt, a Friday and Saturday night dinner, a welcome packet and most likely some other goodies. Registration will begin Tuesday 6/31/16 on our FB page. In addition to the awesome Three Twisted Sisters, we have some new rides planned this year. More on that later!
    Last edited by dlsmith; 06-03-2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Registration OPEN on FB page is $35

Spyder Garage

Default Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post

Can you meet us at Mamas this Wednesday June 1 for lunch at noon? We can discuss plans for Spyders in the Hills??

Spyder Garage

Default Hotels posted on FB page tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    We hope to nail down host Motel next week. Lots to do as quickly as we can. We will talk with Motel 6 as well as another couple we have in mind. Hopefully we can get some group discounts. Will keep you informed as soon as we know.

Open FB and search for Spyders in the Hills. We worked hard getting good hotel rates for our event. This area is a very popular wedding venue area, so hotels can be pricey and book quickly sometimes. Host hotels and prices are listed on our FB page. We also have a nice RV park about 1 1/2 miles from Coyote Powersports who has given our camping riders a discounted price. This rally seems to grow every year so we are trying to get more organized. We are charging a registration fee of $30. This will cover an event T-shirt, a meal Friday and Saturday evening, a welcome packet and most likely some other goodies. Registration will start Tuesday May 31. You will find this on our FB page. We are still working as fast as we can to get this to come together. In addition to the awesome Three Twisted Sisters we have some other great rides planned. More on this later!

Spyder Garage

Default Hotels and Registration

Quote Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    We're on! Dates are Friday & Saturday October 14th & 15th. Diane and I are working to put it all together this year - Daryl Ingram, who has handled it the last two years, is willing to help, but he is traveling and unable to spearhead it. We will post further info as it becomes available. The FB page is Texas Hill Country 2016 4th Annual Spyders In The Hills. Anyone who would like to help, please contact us. Diane is dianelsmith77@gmail.com, Ray is raysmith1944@gmail.com. Rydes will include the world-famous Twisted Sisters.

Check our FB page (search for Spyders in the Hills) we will post updates as they happen. Host hotels and rates are now posted.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in the Hills FB page

Ok sounds lime fun. We have always like riding down in that part or the world.

Check our FB page often for updates. Hope to see you in October!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Will be registration be on a web-site or FB?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Spydes in the Hills

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Yes!! Please get in touch with Tina Crow.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders In the Hills Registration

Will be registration be on a web-site or FB?
    Registration will be on a link off our FB page Search FB for Spyders in the Hills. Host hotels are available now for reservations. Registration for the rally will be off a link on the FB page hopefully on Tuesday May 31.