Spyder Garage

Default Rear Fender Removal

Even though I'm selling my STS, I'm still thinking of new ways to make it even more awesome!!! I removed the rear fender, relocated the license plate and added license plate light bolts, as well as, a previously added LED brake light accents above the wheel well. I think it looks even better... much more mean, aggressive, manly (add your own adjective)!!

PS - I used TricLED 3-pin quick connectors for the light wiring, so it's easy to reverse the process if I want the fender back on!!

The 'For Sale' listing is at http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...06#post1127506

Attached Images Attached Images
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Spyder Garage

Looks cool
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Its not a good Idea to ride without a fender. People behind you will be pelted with rocks. Its a problem with the fender on but remove it and you stand a chance or damaging the vehicle behind you or hurting someone.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Every motorcycle runs into the rock tossing but Ive looked myself on how to do this. I like this look, sounds like this weekends new project.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk