Spyder Garage

Default Flatout is moving

I stopped in their E Washington St store the other day and was talking with Zach. He said within the next couple of months their store is moving to 88th and Hague Rd. Just FYI.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Jerry,
    Are they just moving the Spyder part of their E. Washington St. motorcycle lines, or are they relocating the entire store?????????
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    Jerry,
    Are they just moving the Spyder part of their E. Washington St. motorcycle lines, or are they relocating the entire store?????????
    He didn't say, I just assumed it's their whole store. Zach said they outgrew that location five years ago. He said they now have 12,000 sq' and the new store is 80,000 sq'. He might have said 88,000 sq', I don't remember.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

They are moving the entire store is what I was told. Hope it works out. It's a little bit farther to drive but should be worth it.

Spyder Garage

Is the Martinsville store also moving?

Spyder Garage

Default 80,000

Talked to the salesperson at the Indy m/c show. He said the store is going to be very modern and most of the 80,000 square feet will be showroom.
    (He didn't mention whether they're going to lower their $150/hr labor rate for Spyders, though.) Gasp!
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Also stopped by Dreyer's and they're very excited about the new Can-Am franchise. Getting ramped up (parts, training, etc.)
    They will have a $100/hr labor rate.

Looks like Maximum Powersports (Peru) will continue to see a lot of me.
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

They are opening their service and parts section on March 1st. Not sure when the showroom will be opening. I was there about an hour ago and the showroom was filled with machines. Not organized, but filled. They're still working on finishing the building. It's a beautiful facility and I can't wait till they're open. If they keep their crazy pricing I may not give them my business, but I will drool every time I walk in the door.

They hired a PR/Event organizer and I met him last week at the motorcycle show. He wants to organize rides and events for the Spyder owners and I told him I would help him any way I can. I told him about Spyderlovers and he's checking in to being a site sponsor.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    They are opening their service and parts section on March 1st. Not sure when the showroom will be opening. I was there about an hour ago and the showroom was filled with machines. Not organized, but filled. They're still working on finishing the building. It's a beautiful facility and I can't wait till they're open. If they keep their crazy pricing I may not give them my business, but I will drool every time I walk in the door.

They hired a PR/Event organizer and I met him last week at the motorcycle show. He wants to organize rides and events for the Spyder owners and I told him I would help him any way I can. I told him about Spyderlovers and he's checking in to being a site sponsor.
    From their website:

http://www.flatoutmotorcycles.com/movinginfo.htm
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

It would be great if the other dealers would be more competitive as far as service prices. Maximum does a great job and you can't beat their prices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by barb.loyal View Post
    It would be great if the other dealers would be more competitive as far as service prices. Maximum does a great job and you can't beat their prices.
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ask

its all about warranty work if you need something done ask for a figure they will work with you