SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default tail gunner exhaust for 2014 and up question

who has put the tail gunner on there rtl I had it on my 2011rt and now im going to put on my 2015 rtl ive gotten the new ext needed for these new exhaust setups but what I really need is some pics of how to hang it? do I need any extra hardware,nuts,bolts? so if you have it on your rt please post some pics so I can see what to do.

ty
    jim

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

bump

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default As I see it...

If it is for your year and model it should come with all the hardware needed to mount it. I don't know that the older models have the same mounting points as the newer triples. They all seem to have only two points one being the rear hanger (usually adjustable) and the pipe hook up. Check you tube they seem to have all the pipe with audio and close ups....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I just put my tailgunner exhaust on today. I had a 2011 RT-S and put it on my 2015 RT-S. If you remember how you took it off the '11 it goes on the same way. You just have to put on the new ACE connector pipe. Hope this helps, if not let me know and I will take pictures tomorrow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cobraswinger View Post
    I just put my tailgunner exhaust on today. I had a 2011 RT-S and put it on my 2015 RT-S. If you remember how you took it off the '11 it goes on the same way. You just have to put on the new ACE connector pipe. Hope this helps, if not let me know and I will take pictures tomorrow
    Can you post some pictures please! Got the tailgunner for my 2014 RT-S, The instructions and pictures were completely different than what I got. Once installed at a leak at where connector pipe and muffler attaches. Also a lot of
    exhaust coming up on passenger.
    Thanks for any insite.
    Thunder
    2014 RTS-SE6 , "Harvest Gold" Cognac