Hey Spider/Ryker riders. I joined this forum to sell a Spyder for a friend and came across this thread. Being the guy that got the 3 Wheel BRC approved for a license waiver I feel the urge to comment. Yes you can take the 2 Wheel BRC and get a license waiver and ride a 3 Wheel motorcycle. If you can ride a bicycle and have fairly average motor-skills you should be able to successfully complete the 2 Wheel BRC and get the endorsement.
However, why do people ride 3 wheels? Numerous reasons I suppose and they need not need to be discussed at this time. If you are one of the folks that ride 3 for a reason then the 3 Wheel BRC will give you some insight as to the operation and handling characteristics of such. I also think the evaluation is a bit easier than the 2 wheel one. Being a Georgia Certified Instructor/Rider Coach for over 20 years and having taught the 3 Wheel BRC since 2011 I feel that I can say that with reasonable accuracy.
Any DDS site that will test the 2 wheels will be able to test 3 wheels as it is a similar setup. The 3 wheel test is on page 10 of the 2019-2020 Motorcycle Operator Guide

https://dds.georgia.gov/document/pub...guide/download

Several sites in GA offer the 3WBRC. Can Am will pick up some of the tab, I think, at certain locations. The MSF Campus in Alpharetta offers this training on a private level but you would need to contact them for scheduling. Good Luck and Safe Travels!
Karl