Spyder Garage

Default Personal Thank You

I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the festivities at The Best Western Coach House during Spyderfest, i enjoyed meeting all the new folks and also seeing the folks that i have met before. Sheila and I had a great time and hope to see all of you again next year, we will see some of you before that at other events. Please be safe and thanks for being part of our Family while we were at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to next year

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You Joe !!!

I want to thank you Joe for making our first Spyderfest a memorable one at the Coach House. You did an excellent job as the Host making everyone feel welcome and part of the group. We are looking forward to next year. Thanks
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vstrommer View Post
    I want to thank you Joe for making our first Spyderfest a memorable one at the Coach House. You did an excellent job as the Host making everyone feel welcome and part of the group. We are looking forward to next year. Thanks
    I sure do agree with what you said!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank you, Joe. As a newbie, I had a great time. I wish I could have met more people, but there is so much to do and see in four days. I made some great friends on the ride out and back though. Hope to be able to make it next year.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Chris,Get to bed! We've got a 5:15 wake-up call coming!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you Cruzr Joe

Thanks Joe for all your efforts to complete the enjoyment at Spyderfest! We made it home through lots of rain, but safe!

Jackie and Larry
    2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    2017 Honda Pilot
    2018 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
    2015 RTS SE6 Intense Red Pearl
    2014 35' Keystone Fuzion Impact Toyhauler
    Ultimate Seats passenger backrest, Adjustable wind deflectors, Minitrailer USA trailer, Can Am driver backrest, Corbin passenger armrests, after market hitch, DIY bump skid, LED turn indicaters, cup holders, frunk decal stripes, DIY GPS mount, DIY Gopro dash mount, aux 12v & USB outlets, DIY belt rock shield, BajaRon swaybar, frunk 12v outlet

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the festivities at The Best Western Coach House during Spyderfest, i enjoyed meeting all the new folks and also seeing the folks that i have met before. Sheila and I had a great time and hope to see all of you again next year, we will see some of you before that at other events. Please be safe and thanks for being part of our Family while we were at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe
    Joe,
    Thanks from a newbie you and other just like made my first Spyder Fest a blast.
    Steel Black Metallic 2015 RTS-SE6 Limited ; FBB Highway Brackets/ gripper pegs. Gremlin bell. Bajaron sway bar, Elka stage 2 front shocks. Bumps kid with led lights, Ultimate seat tall boy seat. Trailer hitch. Freedom trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default Great Blind Side Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    Joe, the mirrors worked great. Best "purchase" I made at SpyderFest. Thanks👍

Spyder Garage

Thanks again to you and Sheila, for this years great time, at the Best Western. See you again next yr.
    Larry

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Joe
    you 2 did a Great job hosting.
    Bryan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Long rain the king, Joe!!! Had a wonderful time, good to see all the old friends and meet some new ones. Frenchie and I got home at 8:30 Sunday after cold 13 hour drive. Can't wait until next year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye299 View Post
    Looking forward to next year
    Mee Too

Quote Originally Posted by vstrommer View Post
    Thank you for joining in and making the party festive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I sure do agree with what you said!
    Thank You again Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    Thank you, Joe. As a newbie, I had a great time. I wish I could have met more people, but there is so much to do and see in four days. I made some great friends on the ride out and back though. Hope to be able to make it next year.
    It was a pleasure meeting you

Quote Originally Posted by LJspydee View Post
    Thanks Joe for all your efforts to complete the enjoyment at Spyderfest! We made it home through lots of rain, but safe!

Jackie and Larry
    Glad you got home safely.

Quote Originally Posted by WARWAGON View Post
    Joe,
    Thanks from a newbie you and other just like made my first Spyder Fest a blast.
    Great, hope we can all do it again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred-WA View Post
    Joe, the mirrors worked great. Best "purchase" I made at SpyderFest. Thanks👍
    HIGH dollar Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    Thanks again to you and Sheila, for this years great time, at the Best Western. See you again next yr.
    Larry
    Thank you and look forward to our next encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Pockets View Post
    Joe
    you 2 did a Great job hosting.
    Thanks to all of you who helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegunner View Post
    Long rain the king, Joe!!! Had a wonderful time, good to see all the old friends and meet some new ones. Frenchie and I got home at 8:30 Sunday after cold 13 hour drive. Can't wait until next year.
    I am going to put in a request for drier weather next year.

Thanks everyone.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip back home.

Cruzr joe