Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Coronation of King Cruzr Joe

Oh ye who presents these greetings, tonight we hail one of our own, his Majesty King Cruzr Joe...King of the Spyders, Sultan of Best Wester Coach House, and keeper of the Realm of SpyderFest.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by armyspydervet; 04-30-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

I am glad that he finally had a Snickers.....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It was great to finally meet you, your Hiney, er Highness!! Hope to stay a little longer next year and meet more people!!

Spyder Garage

The king is alive!!!
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default What..!!

No crown... even at burger king you get a crown.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

:bowd own:: bowdown::bowdo wn::b owdown::bowdow n::bo wdown::bowdown :
    For those of you who don't know: Joe went out of his way to make Spyderfest at the Coach House, the best ever!

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have to agree with Bob. Even though my visit this year was limited, Joe is a fantastic host and made me feel like part of the family at BW. I really loved the Newbie certificate and planned to have it framed!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reissooz View Post
    I have to agree with Bob. Even though my visit this year was limited, Joe is a fantastic host and made me feel like part of the family at BW. I really loved the Newbie certificate and planned to have it framed!
    I agree too! Had great time! Long my you reign![emoji146]
    Steel Black Metallic 2015 RTS-SE6 Limited ; FBB Highway Brackets/ gripper pegs. Gremlin bell. Bajaron sway bar, Elka stage 2 front shocks. Bumps kid with led lights, Ultimate seat tall boy seat. Trailer hitch. Freedom trailer.

Spyder Garage

All Hail to His Highness, the King.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

....even if he does only get to be "King" one week out of the year.
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Ffy, mr king

Attached Images Attached Images

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    ....even if he does only get to be "King" one week out of the year.
    And only 4 or 5 days out of that week.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

What started out as a cheap shot at me by a (you fill in the blank), got turned into a fun thing Especially when Bob (yeah you know which one), went to great lengths to find and purchase this fine piece of jewelry for my induction into Royalty.

Thank you Bob, Prairie Spyder and all the rest of the characters that participated in this very funny ceremony, i was touched, and i appreciated it, i got a lot of laughs and kidding about it.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 05-01-2016 at 03:53 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Although I was there one day, I knew you are the real King.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    Joe,
    Although I was there one day, I knew you are the real King.
    Thank You, now if you could write a letter to my wife

Thanks

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Thank You, now if you could write a letter to my wife

Thanks

Cruzr Joe
    Consider it done just as soon as I get done with dishes, taking out the garbage, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, groceries, lawn mowing and washing the cars. Oh my, I need to take a nap and then write a letter.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,Your lovely Bride had an AWFUL lot to do with it! We had half of Springfield trying to figure out just where you were gonna be!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Very nice.....I didn't kiss the ring, but I witnessed a few..LOL. Thanks for welcoming us to crash your hotel party Joe, and others of the Best Western.

Rick and Kim Feiner of WI.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Joe and Sheila were the best at Best Western. He and Sheila made everybody feel welcome and a part of. Great job Joe and Sheila!

And would you believe I even got to meet my idol, Bob (60,000 post's +) Denman. Wish we could have spent a little more time together. Had to leave a day and a half early due to myself and the Princess's illness. Still had a great time and want to thank "Mo Gang" Len and Pit Bull for a wonderful time.

Jack and Camille Herbst
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Joe,Your lovely Bride had an AWFUL lot to do with it! We had half of Springfield trying to figure out just where you were gonna be!
    You guys & Gals did one hell of job, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by MZEMS2 View Post
    Very nice.....I didn't kiss the ring, but I witnessed a few..LOL. Thanks for welcoming us to crash your hotel party Joe, and others of the Best Western.

Rick and Kim Feiner of WI.
    I did notice you looking at the ring several times though

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

Joe and Sheila were the best at Best Western. He and Sheila made everybody feel welcome and a part of. Great job Joe and Sheila!

And would you believe I even got to meet my idol, Bob (60,000 post's +) Denman. Wish we could have spent a little more time together. Had to leave a day and a half early due to myself and the Princess's illness. Still had a great time and want to thank "Mo Gang" Len and Pit Bull for a wonderful time.

Jack and Camille Herbst
    Bob helped make the Spyderfest a FEST. Hope the Princess is feeling better.

Thanks to all of you.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that the East Coast Posse arrived home safely.

Cruzr Joe