Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Flies everywhere

Hi guys.. recently I have come across quite a good video, how to get rid of flies. It was in Slovak language only, so I have redone it.. maybe somebody will find it useful.
    Martin
    http://www.automobilista.eu/brpzone/helmet/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Who knew?

Well, you did.

Thanks.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks....

Great way to clean them nasty bugs off the sheilds and simple enough. when at a gas station or stop you can simply soak a sheet and lay it on wet and let it sit then wipe clean before you leave. for redoing the presentation.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think it's a great way to soften the bugs so thanks. I guess I would still not use the paper towels to wipe them off, dry or wet because paper towels will still scratch the visor, in my opinion. A nice clean microfiber to finish would be great. Always good to look at new ideas.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

Spyder Garage

Gary, its a good point.. but it really depends what paper towels you can find. at home I have nice & soft, and it really did not scratch for 2 months of usage anything but flies but you are right,, i saw some very hard and cheap paper towels on some gas stations - will not name them- here in Europe.. i just simply don't go there anymore but you will never do anything wrong with microfiber )))

Quote Originally Posted by cognaccruiser View Post
    I think it's a great way to soften the bugs so thanks. I guess I would still not use the paper towels to wipe them off, dry or wet because paper towels will still scratch the visor, in my opinion. A nice clean microfiber to finish would be great. Always good to look at new ideas.

Gary

Spyder Garage

Default thanx

Guys, thank you for likes and positive comments.. i really like this community.. Hope one day I will meet you in US, coz as far I can see most of you here are from over there ))

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Gary, its a good point.. but it really depends what paper towels you can find. at home I have nice & soft, and it really did not scratch for 2 months of usage anything but flies but you are right,, i saw some very hard and cheap paper towels on some gas stations - will not name them- here in Europe.. i just simply don't go there anymore but you will never do anything wrong with microfiber )))