Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Think of it like our National Health Care System that we now enjoy in the USofA. It is free, it will save everyone money, it will take me 2 months to see a neurologist for the pinched nerve in my neck, another 2 months to do a test, who know when for a solution. But hey, it is free or maybe $350 for the consult, $875 for the 30 minute test and I got nothing. Not even the kiss. You wait until you get to the 15,000 mile check it is a doosey and no it is not free.

Joe
    Sounds like it's time for a road trip........

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by z_light11 View Post
    Yes, all of that was done for a total cost of $246.41. The chassis reinforcement affects all 2015 F3 & F3-S. The rear shock mounting point at the top where it attaches to the frame has the potential to crack the frame. So they came out with a chassis reinforcement fix to prevent any cracking from happening. The chassis reinforcement shouldn't cost you a dime, it is a safety campaign being done by BRP. Check out the following thread for all the info.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...+reinforcement
    I see, it's specific to the F3, I have an RT. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Apparently there were some units that came through with debris in the transmission control module. There is a warranty/safety campaign out on it. The dealer checks the module and replaces it as necessary. If you call your dealer and give them your VIN they should be able to look up if yours is affected by it. Not sure if it affects all the F3 models. Mine is a 2015 F3-S SE6.
    Interesting, did you notice the issue or did the dealer? What were the symptoms? Mine is a 2015 RT, same engine same problem maybe. I'll know more buy the weekend. Thanks again

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony 44 View Post
    Interesting, did you notice the issue or did the dealer? What were the symptoms? Mine is a 2015 RT, same engine same problem maybe. I'll know more buy the weekend. Thanks again
    I noticed the issue. Wasn't hard to tell something was wrong. After it was up to temperature, the bike wouldn't shift from N to 1. You had to let it cool all the way down before it would shift out of N again. The dealer took it, replaced the module, and I haven't had a problem with it since.
    2015 Spyder F3-S

Spyder Garage

I noticed the issue. Wasn't hard to tell something was wrong. After it was up to temperature, the bike wouldn't shift from N to 1. You had to let it cool all the way down before it would shift out of N again. The dealer took it, replaced the module, and I haven't had a problem with it since.
    Ok, that's a different problem then mine. Mine is clunky shifting up and down cold or warm. Stay safe