Thread: AIR HORN

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

'Nuff said:
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLaoyster View Post
    The wiring diagram that has been posted on here for stebel/wolo horns shows hooking up to the battery for power to the horn thru the relay. Has anyone used power from some other place for the horn? Thanks.
    Don't. None of the wiring on the Spyder has enough spare capacity to adequately handle an extra load like an air horn and still have a good safety margin.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It actually doesn't... It's BEST to use a relay, and wire it to the battery.
    But it'll work without all of thie "Fuss & Muss"; but I wouldn't want to lean on the horn button for a sustained blast
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

2015RT Limited I installed a Bad Boy air horn awesome loud sound. rode by a herd of beef cattle and honked the horn the whole herd took off running. at that moment i knew the horn was loud.
    no need for relay with new 130 motor set up just plug and honk

Last edited by Marker; 03-30-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Spyder Garage

Cool Wolo BigBoys

I had dealer in Chattanooga install Wolos on both of my 2015 RTs. Then I came home and installed the BRP horns on my John Deere X304 lawn tractor . Now I'm the horniest guy around