Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Never had a wing but i can tell you for sure you will not miss backing up that big giant beast! With Spyder just click into reverse
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Spyder Garage

Default X-WINGER

[QUOTE=Jimmcdeb;1111539]Questions to former Gold Wing riders. 1. How was the change over from 2 to 3 wheels. 2. How reliable Can Am to Honda.3. Are your passengers as comfortable of the RT Limited compare to the wing. 4. Arm rests for passenger, OK. 5. Communications wired to each other and CB to other bikes.

• Thanks for your comments.

Wife and I used to ride an '03 G/W and due to breaking my RT. leg severly in a dirt bike accident and having Lt. foot issues and needing to wear a brace,I figured it was time to change over and sofar it has not been a problem(both of us rode snowmobiles for 17 years so riding a SPYDER is the same technique). Wife seems to think that it is just as comfortable as the Wing and I think it rides alittle smoother unless you are on a real potholey road and are trying to miss the landmines with that 3rd wheel!! We have the wired comm. system because we did not want to charge batteries while on the road and sofar it works quite well with the radio,C.B., and intercom. At this point in our ownership it has proven to be just as reliable as our WING was. So good luck and many more miles of smiles to ya!!

Spyder Garage

Had 2 Goldwings both 1800 in my opion you can,t get a better bike for 2 up touring.Bought the Spyder last spring and it took me a good 1000 miles to get the handle on it.Wife finds the Spyder more comfortable as a passenger plus she can ride the Spyder as the Wing was to heavy.Touch wood never a problem with the Spyder or Wing.Really enjoy the RT hope to do some trips this summer on it.
    Bill
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderInAZ View Post
    If you enjoy waiting 30 seconds before you can start your engine, not having as much usable trunk space as you had with the GW, having a shoebox sized suitcase in front, having your passengers feel uncomfortable in turns or uneven roads, having to pay the highest fees for service, having to wait for the 'Can Am service guy' to come back from a two week vacation, having vibrations from a belt that's too long, getting 30mpg running premium with less performance instead of 35mpg running regular, having defective wiring, then by all means, buy a Can Am. Yes, I'm disgruntled and I realize most of you don't want to hear this but if I'd have found an article or two like this I wouldn't have made the mistake of buying a Spyder in the first place. I can see why there aren't any more on the road than there are. Did you know Spyders depreciate between 10 and 13 thousand dollars in under thirty days. If you're thinking of buying one, do yourself a favor and read articles in posts not titled SpyderLovers. Talk to a dealer that takes them in on trade and is not a sanctioned Can Am dealership. It'll be an eye opening experience. If you own a Spyder and enjoy it, I'm happy for you. My list of reasons to regret buying one is too long to repeat here. My girlfriend thought I was too young and nuts to buy a Spyder. She was right and I've been apologizing to her ever since.
    There are a lot of us here who really love our Spyders. There are absolutely pro's and con's, and a good dealership to service your Spyder is essential. We aren't stupid enough to want to sell to a dealer who doesn't carry what we sell, and many of those who ride with us like the extra security on the back.

I agree, look to sources other than those made up of people who really enjoy their Spyders, because we aren't particularly appreciative of people joining this group who's sole reason is to gripe and complain.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default X Wing Triker

My 2 trikes were both GL1800 based. I moved to a Spyder RT Ltd because of arthritis in my hands. Having had both platforms, I can give you a good comparison of owning both types of trikes.
    1. The 1330 triple combined with the lighter chassis is every bit the equal of a GL1800 trike in power. It handles better.
    2. The wired com/entertainment/CB system of the GL1800 is head and shoulders above the Spyder. The wired system on the Spyder is expensive.
    3. The Spyder dealer network is much smaller than the GL1800. Plus there seems to be much more variation in quality and cost of work.
    4. The Spyder has much more advanced technology in it (safety features). The greater the tech features, the greater the chances of a glitch
    5. The GL1800 trike is a dual warranty platform(MC+Trike). The Spyder is a single warranty patform(designed as a trike).
    This comparison added to the other list should give you the information that you are looking for. Hope it helps.
    Mike
    Last edited by MikeT; 06-06-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

SpyderInAZ deleted his only two posts, one of which MRH quotes above. His profile now shows 0 posts so we probably won't see him again. But just for kicks here is what he posted back on May 9. I still have a copy in my email inbox from a notification. I think it's worthwhile reading his comments because it shows what some people expect, and when the Spyder doesn't meet their expectations they get really upset. It's good to keep in mind that not all new Spyder owners are enamored by their new ride, but if they ask for help and info we can help them out a lot. But not all disgruntled new owners want to become un-disgruntled!

I would say some of his comments are based on mistaken expectations, maybe because he wasn't open to new ideas or maybe his dealer did mislead him some. A lot of his comments, to me, reflect an unwillingness to recognize that different manufacturers just do different things.

Here's SpyderInAZ's post from May 9.
    To say IÂ’m disenchanted with the 2016 Spyder RT Limited I just bought would be an understatement. Here are a few things I found after I bought it. I wish I would have seen this posting before I bought it. IÂ’d be happily riding my Gold Wing right now. I donÂ’t mean to slam the machine because I bought it and am stuck with it for life. I just want to pass along what IÂ’ve learned in the past two weeks.
    VIBRATION!!! After 200 miles, the thing can’t go above 70 without vibrating you right off. I’ve read reports that it may never go away. Had I known about this little glitch, which my dealer referred to as ‘normal’ after I bought it, I’d have never have bought it.

It takes a lot more to drive it than the Gold Wing. Steering is a lot touchier and, despite the fact it has ‘power steering’, it takes much more effort to turn the handlebars than the Gold Wing, especially at speeds below the power steering range.

The clutch sounds like a shotgun going off when first kicked in

Acceleration is not what it was on the Gold Wing

Upshift is manual, downshift is automatic. If driving on a windy or hilly road, it may downshift without your knowing it. You then have to upshift manually

No helmet storage. At first glance it may look like a helmet will fit in each saddlebag but no, not even an open face, much less my XX Large modular. There is no place to hang (and lock) helmets like on the Gold Wing. Storage in general is dismal. Granted, it has a trunk in front but itÂ’s deep so you end up stacking things on top of other things. It fills quickly.

People are constantly touching it and kids love to climb on it, because itÂ’s a novelty and even the youngest ones know they wonÂ’t knock it over. I put a label over the factory label saying bad things would happen to anyone who touches my property but it doesnÂ’t seem to sway anyone.

Centripetal force tends to throw you the opposite direction of the turns. That is especially fun in states that tend to crown the roads for water runoff. If you are in the right lane that slopes down to the right and take a left turn (double turn lane), youÂ’ll know what I mean.

What is with having to read the stupid card every time you start the machine? The dealer told me that if you rode within 15 minutes it doesnÂ’t make you read it. Not so. IÂ’m forced to acknowledge the card every time I start it. It takes about 30 seconds to start it.

Even though the right button does nothing in ‘operate’ mode, I can’t advance to the next song without first ‘mode switching’ to the entertainment screen. The passenger can, but the driver can’t.

The speedometer goes up to 200 miles per hour. With the vibration going, it wonÂ’t do more than 70, which is way down at the bottom.

The glass lenses on the temp and fuel gauges are highly reflective. You have to shield them to read them in bright sunlight.

Nose sticks out too far, making hitting a curb (because the ground clearance is so low), a forgone conclusion. Backing into a parking space is almost mandatory.

There is no remote trunk release available (that IÂ’m aware of) like on the Gold Wing.

After putting on 250 miles so far, I’m either more knowledgeable about this machine than the Can Am ‘expert’ at my dealership, or they did a really good job pulling the wool over my eyes.

What is with the cost of the Can Am parts and accessories? They arenÂ’t as good as the aftermarket in quality but are easily twice the price. I bought a backrest that is nowhere near as good as aftermarket but the ‘expertÂ’ I mentioned convinced me it was way better than the ones costing half as much Â* not so.

IÂ’ve recently learned that I can look forward to time sensitive reminders to perform service that must be reset by the dealer (at significant cost); Something to look forward to.

OK, you can call me an idiot for buying a Can Am Spyder, but you canÂ’t call me inconsiderate. IÂ’m posting this to prevent people IÂ’ve never met from making the same mistake I did.

I paid more for this that I would have for a brand new Gold Wing. I bought it because I figured my Gold Wing riding days were numbered. Unfortunately, I feel my days of driving a Spyder are just as short.

There is no wired helmet communications available (unless you shell out 800 for Can AmÂ’s version). Be prepared to buy a bluetooth setup.
    Don't bother to respond to his comments. I don't think he would want to see them, and anyway he's probably gone from the board and won't see them.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Mac,

Of all the things that guy had to complain about the Spyder, reading the card every time he started it was such an imposition?????

I'll be he really did that . . . every time! And if so, he's too dumb to enjoy a Spyder, anyway.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default My experience

Transitioning from 2 wheels to three will take a little time to get use to. The best advice I have has already been posted here, ride it like a four wheeler. I find the ride and handling to be great. I really like the bike, however, I have had some not so good experiences such as: My first RTS which was a 2013 was a lemon, finally got rid of it. Second bike a 2014 RTS entirely different running bike as it has the knew 1330 cc engine which is one of the better moves BRP has made. My 2014 RTS had no problems till I hit 19,000 miles and I took it to the dealership on 04/20/16 due to complete loss of coolant from reservoir. As of today, 06/07/16 I still don't have the bike back from repair. Apparently they have to replace the head gasket and they are ordering the parts one piece at a time, I guess. You will read on this forum others waiting a long time for parts/repair BRP. And some of it's dealers aren't very customer service oriented, nor does it seem BRP is either. Also I could change my oil on my gold wings within 20 minutes, was a fairly simple job, not on a spyder, it's more complicated and takes longer. Figure close to $100.00 in parts just to change the oil yourself, plus your time. Another thing to consider is there aren't as many dealers across the country if you do a lot of travelling compared to Honda dealers. I have owned 3 gold wings, put on over 200,000 miles between the three and other than routine maintenance I only had to replace a water pump on one and it took the dealer less than a week for the repair. I have owned 2 spyders now, the first one I got just over 3000 miles of nothing but problems before I got rid of it, and now the second I got 19,000 miles before my first major problem. So with my experience, Spyders are not as dependable nor reliable as a Gold Wing. Will I buy another Spyder? Don't know right now, it all depends on how the 2014 runs and performs and any further problems that may arise when and if I ever get it back from the dealer. But I can say one thing, if I do buy another Spyder, it wont' be from this dealer. Actually my wife and I was joking one day thinking that the dealership probably had sold my bike as a used unit that had been taken in on a deal being's they have had it so long they probably forgot it was there for repair. This is just my experience and my personal feelings on Spyder VS Gold Wing. Fortunately there are several on here who had ridden thousands and thousands of miles with no problems at all and I envy those riders. Good luck with your decision making.

MelloYelloSpyder

Quote Originally Posted by spydercamp13 View Post
    Transitioning from 2 wheels to three will take a little time to get use to. The best advice I have has already been posted here, ride it like a four wheeler. I find the ride and handling to be great. I really like the bike, however, I have had some not so good experiences such as: My first RTS which was a 2013 was a lemon, finally got rid of it. Second bike a 2014 RTS entirely different running bike as it has the knew 1330 cc engine which is one of the better moves BRP has made. My 2014 RTS had no problems till I hit 19,000 miles and I took it to the dealership on 04/20/16 due to complete loss of coolant from reservoir. As of today, 06/07/16 I still don't have the bike back from repair. Apparently they have to replace the head gasket and they are ordering the parts one piece at a time, I guess. You will read on this forum others waiting a long time for parts/repair BRP. And some of it's dealers aren't very customer service oriented, nor does it seem BRP is either. Also I could change my oil on my gold wings within 20 minutes, was a fairly simple job, not on a spyder, it's more complicated and takes longer. Figure close to $100.00 in parts just to change the oil yourself, plus your time. Another thing to consider is there aren't as many dealers across the country if you do a lot of travelling compared to Honda dealers. I have owned 3 gold wings, put on over 200,000 miles between the three and other than routine maintenance I only had to replace a water pump on one and it took the dealer less than a week for the repair. I have owned 2 spyders now, the first one I got just over 3000 miles of nothing but problems before I got rid of it, and now the second I got 19,000 miles before my first major problem. So with my experience, Spyders are not as dependable nor reliable as a Gold Wing. Will I buy another Spyder? Don't know right now, it all depends on how the 2014 runs and performs and any further problems that may arise when and if I ever get it back from the dealer. But I can say one thing, if I do buy another Spyder, it wont' be from this dealer. Actually my wife and I was joking one day thinking that the dealership probably had sold my bike as a used unit that had been taken in on a deal being's they have had it so long they probably forgot it was there for repair. This is just my experience and my personal feelings on Spyder VS Gold Wing. Fortunately there are several on here who had ridden thousands and thousands of miles with no problems at all and I envy those riders. Good luck with your decision making.
    My feelings are the same as yours regarding reliability of these machines. I traded my 2012 Vaquero in on my 13STS and have pretty much regretted it every since. My Vaquero had no issues in my two years of ownership. Oil changes and tires. I wasn't afraid to invest some money in making things the way I wanted them on the bike (white wall tires, Mustang Seat, different windshield, etc). I just can't see putting any money into this Spyder and will be trading it off to something else as soon as financially possible. I envy the riders who seemingly have no problems with there Spyders. Go ride one is the best piece of advice and had I taken the time to really go on a test ride I don't think I would have made this purchase either. I don't like the lateral movement when going down uneven back country roads. You have three different wheels tracking and on our crappy Michigan roads even in the cities you are trying to figure out the least painful approach in the lanes. If it isn't potholes, or manhole covers that aren't up at street level, then its dead wildlife in the middle of the road. At least with a two wheel both wheels are tracking the same line. Just my two cents but it is your decision.

Spyder Garage

Default From 2 Wings to a '14 Spyder RT LTD

I rode a GL1200 and a GL1800. Switched to the Spyder 2 1/2 years ago and I'm glad I did. Overall I'd say, as to the ride, you'll never regret the swap in all riding at less than 45mph. At highway cruise, I miss the wing. The wing is more pleasant fast. But the slow riding is where the wing is a (somewhat terrifying) beast. The Spyder is more reliable than some of these folks say. Just read your Wind forums to listen to all the negative chatter about wings. Both are well designed, well built machines. I miss the sound system of the wing. Spyder, with bluetooth, etc, is no match for the Wing's bulletproof sound setup. I've never been pleased with the Spyder sound system. Just came off of a 4th of July trip to TN and NC riding the CHeraholla Skyway. The Spyder did everything it should.

My wife is as comfortable on the Spyder saddle as the wing's; however, I got a Corbin saddle for extra comfort (and to deal with the Spyder's nasty gas cap access), but still could not find a comfortable spot to sit. Finally got an air bladder seat cushion that solved the seating problem.

You'll love the semi-automatic shifter (optional, standard on the RT Ltd) if you get that option. It's wonderful to never have to use clutch or shifter again.

Highway peg placement isn't as good on a Spyder.

That all being said, I'd get the Spyder in a heartbeat.

Good luck. Get a Spyder
    Patrick

Spyder Garage

I had a Goldwing two motorcycles ago and loved it. As far as comfort, there is no comparison, the Goldwing wins hands down. But I will say the Spyder is the best thing on three wheels, so if you are forced to switch to three wheels, the Spyder RT is the way to go. But don't expect it to be as good as the wing.

My previous bike (between the Goldwing and my current Spyder RT) was a Victory Vision, which in my opinion is even more comfortable and better handling than the wing. But I won't get into that.

Welcome to the Spyder!

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Default Wing to Can Am

I had a wing about 10 years ago. Triked it out with a Champion trike kit. Had it for a relatively short time and then sold it because I left the country. I came back to US about 3 years ago, and bought a 2014 Spyder RT LTD. If I had it to do all over again I would have bought another Wing Trike. Can Am trikes are too complicated, too many unnecessary bells and whistles built into them. I had a lot of front end aliignment and suspension problems with my Can Am. It was a handling nightmare. As far as reliability goes the wing is bullet proof, the Can am Spider is not. Just my opinion.Jim

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ex winger

We loved our wings over the years, But getting older with bad knees and a plate in my foot. We got rid of the 1800 and got a 2011 RT. Took a little while to get use to having three wheels and not having to put my feet down at ever stop. We really are happy now that we have the spyder and will not go back to 2 wheels. As for as being reliable. You never know what you get when you buy anything. You can even get a Goldwing that could be a lemon. I know I had one in 1998. So just go with what you think would work best for you. And enjoy the ride. Don't listen to all the bad threads that float around out there.

Spyder Garage

Didn't have a Wing; BMW K12LT. W says our RT is MORE comfortable than the Beemer. With the Beemer we started serious travel right off - even 600+ mile days. OEM seatstive ended on the Beemer, same on RT.

She got a GS In 08. I had no issues jumping back and forth between Spyder and Beemer. Reason for the RT is my left knee became undependable which effectively ended 2-wheeling.

Welcome and enjoy shopping!
    08 RS/SM5 (Hers) (sold)
    15 RT-S (Mine)
    2015 RT-S , Metallic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

i hve a 2013 goldwing with a csc trike kit. my wife and i road a 2014 can am rt. i could not keep t on the road all over the place and my wife had to get off because it hurt her back. she can ride our trike all day long without any problems. my wife told me not to sell our trike. but thats the way we feel good luck.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    i hve a 2013 goldwing with a csc trike kit. my wife and i road a 2014 can am rt. i could not keep t on the road all over the place and my wife had to get off because it hurt her back. she can ride our trike all day long without any problems. my wife told me not to sell our trike. but thats the way we feel good luck.
    Rather odd reasons to dismiss the Spyder, Ben. My first Spyder demo ride was all over the road too, but then so was my first motorbike demo. You only have to read the comments on here to see that goes away once you adapt to the new riding style.

Nearly every back problem can be resolved with the right backrest and seat. That's why I've been such a pest on here trying to find the best one to suit me.

Your call, of course, but I hope you aren't telling others what a lousy ride the Spyder is based on the above.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

petezo no i did not mean to run the spyder down. i ride with two friends who have spyders and they like them but there just not for us. we just love our goldwing. one thing i do like about the spyder is auto tranny that is nice. we just like our goldwing but that is why they make all brands of moyorcycles.

Spyder Garage

Sorry the spyder was not your cup of tea. Goldwing trikes are nice and I am glad you have a ride you and wife are happy with. My wife and I got our first bike a 2014 RT S Sypder has been great have seen so many neet places in our area that we would of never been to if not for getting the bike. Plus some new great friends.
    Kenn

Spyder Garage

petezo no i did not mean to run the spyder down. i ride with two friends who have spyders and they like them but there just not for us. we just love our goldwing. one thing i do like about the spyder is auto tranny that is nice. we just like our goldwing but that is why they make all brands of moyorcycles.
    Yep, I agree completely, Ben. It's just that they were strange reasons to use as to why the Spyder was not for you, as both those reasons are addressable with a little time and money.
    Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I hope you'll give it another try someday. Just like you can't just jump from a two wheeler to a trike and have the perfect ride right out of the gate, you can't jump from one trike to another and have the perfect ride right away either. There's a lot to like about the Spyder, but like you said, they aren't for everyone, as much as we Spyderlovers don't like to admit it!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Default Love my RT

Last two Wheeler was ST 1100, bought one of the first 2008 RS/GS, Put a little over 30,000 on it. 2010 they came out with the RT. Made some mods on this one. Almost 30,00 on this RT. No real major problems, some minor ones, Kept looking at the 1330 engine and a beautiful blue metal flake paints.
    bought the first one because my legs were going "bad". Made more then a few trips to the Dragon. No trouble keeping up. some had trouble keeping up with me. I will say, the semi auto transmission and floorboards do make a difference on MY new 2016 RT/s.
    Severe hip problems over a couple years, then a hip replacement and time off for that cut my mileage down a lot.
    A little different to ride, however when you get used to it, about 500 miles for me. It is great. Thread on here about information for newcomers is great. I do get a like upset at the GW being trouble free, I ride with two GW clubs so I get wing World and several page of expert advice on GW problems every month.

I do like comfort at my age since I was born in 1935.
    Ride safe and have fun
    Last edited by Oldmanzues; 10-15-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default goldwing

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmcdeb View Post
    Questions to former Gold Wing riders. 1. How was the change over from 2 to 3 wheels. 2. How reliable Can Am to Honda.3. Are your passengers as comfortable of the RT Limited compare to the wing. 4. Arm rests for passenger, OK. 5. Communications wired to each other and CB to other bikes.

• Thanks for your comments.
    I just went from a Goldwing to a 2014 ltd 1300 it has as much power as my wing. I couldn't be more pleased