Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to the North West!

We are going to the Heart of Washington rally. That trip will be great! Spokane chimed in, so we are going there 7-8 June. After the Rally, our friend Mac has a new Spyder, and needs it aligned. Mike does, too, so if you are out that way, post up or call us. Looking at 13 June for Boise. Hope to see you there!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Squared

Will see you there....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you have not had your Spyder aligned, take the opportunity to get it done. You will be very happy with the results. The ride is so much better.

Spyder Garage

Default Lazer Alignment

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are going to the Heart of Washington rally. That trip will be great! Spokane chimed in, so we are going there 7-8 June. After the Rally, our friend Mac has a new Spyder, and needs it aligned. Mike does, too, so if you are out that way, post up or call us. Looking at 13 June for Boise. Hope to see you there!! Joe
    Joe thats 8th & 9th in spokane, as Ann said your taking off morning of the 10th for Heart of Washington?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Trip

Correct. Arrive Evening of the 7th at Jack's house. Alignments 8&9 in Spokane. Leave for Heart of Washington on the 10th. Hope NW folks take advantage of this opportunity. Looking forward to seeing the beautiful area!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Fyi

Heart of WA starts Friday eve BBQ (June 10). Thru Sunday noonish .. See you all there. Remember to get on Squared Away list. But sitting around talking while you wait and watch is goooood too!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Boise

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Heart of WA starts Friday eve BBQ (June 10). Thru Sunday noonish .. See you all there. Remember to get on Squared Away list. But sitting around talking while you wait and watch is goooood too!!!!

Put me down for one in Boise on June 13. A 2014 ST-S.

Thanks,
    Tim

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Spokane

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Correct. Arrive Evening of the 7th at Jack's house. Alignments 8&9 in Spokane. Leave for Heart of Washington on the 10th. Hope NW folks take advantage of this opportunity. Looking forward to seeing the beautiful area!
    I am finalizing the schedule after our meeting the 18th, as of now I believe there are 9 scheduled and some checks to confirm that have had adjustments, tire changes etc. Will send Ann a better confirmation after the 18th.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Boise

Ok, looks like 5 in Boise. So, we are routing thru Boise!!!! �� 12 th (afternoon) and 13th if needed!!!! June will be busy! PM for details, or, call (number below)! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 05-23-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Host

In Boise, Alwaysonwheels has extended an offer to use his garage, so Boise is confirmed!! 12 June, shooting for 3:00. Let us know if you want to get Squared Away!! Joe
    Joe Meyer