Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to the North West!

We are going to the Heart of Washington rally. That trip will be great! Spokane chimed in, so we are going there 7-8 June. After the Rally, our friend Mac has a new Spyder, and needs it aligned. Mike does, too, so if you are out that way, post up or call us. Looking at 13 June for Boise. Hope to see you there!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Squared

Will see you there....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you have not had your Spyder aligned, take the opportunity to get it done. You will be very happy with the results. The ride is so much better.

Spyder Garage

Default Lazer Alignment

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are going to the Heart of Washington rally. That trip will be great! Spokane chimed in, so we are going there 7-8 June. After the Rally, our friend Mac has a new Spyder, and needs it aligned. Mike does, too, so if you are out that way, post up or call us. Looking at 13 June for Boise. Hope to see you there!! Joe
    Joe thats 8th & 9th in spokane, as Ann said your taking off morning of the 10th for Heart of Washington?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Trip

Correct. Arrive Evening of the 7th at Jack's house. Alignments 8&9 in Spokane. Leave for Heart of Washington on the 10th. Hope NW folks take advantage of this opportunity. Looking forward to seeing the beautiful area!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Fyi

Heart of WA starts Friday eve BBQ (June 10). Thru Sunday noonish .. See you all there. Remember to get on Squared Away list. But sitting around talking while you wait and watch is goooood too!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Boise

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Heart of WA starts Friday eve BBQ (June 10). Thru Sunday noonish .. See you all there. Remember to get on Squared Away list. But sitting around talking while you wait and watch is goooood too!!!!

Put me down for one in Boise on June 13. A 2014 ST-S.

Thanks,
    Tim

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Spokane

Correct. Arrive Evening of the 7th at Jack's house. Alignments 8&9 in Spokane. Leave for Heart of Washington on the 10th. Hope NW folks take advantage of this opportunity. Looking forward to seeing the beautiful area!
    I am finalizing the schedule after our meeting the 18th, as of now I believe there are 9 scheduled and some checks to confirm that have had adjustments, tire changes etc. Will send Ann a better confirmation after the 18th.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Spyder Garage

Default Boise

Ok, looks like 5 in Boise. So, we are routing thru Boise!!!! �� 12 th (afternoon) and 13th if needed!!!! June will be busy! PM for details, or, call (number below)! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 05-23-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Host

In Boise, Alwaysonwheels has extended an offer to use his garage, so Boise is confirmed!! 12 June, shooting for 3:00. Let us know if you want to get Squared Away!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default June

In Boise, Alwaysonwheels has extended an offer to use his garage, so Boise is confirmed!! 12 June, shooting for 3:00. Let us know if you want to get Squared Away!! Joe
    Always on the Go, you guys going to make the Deadwood 3 wheel rally this year?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood

We want to, but they want thousands in fees and insurance! Too rich for us! We proposed a commission schedule, they declined. Maybe next year!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

sign me up for an alignment in Spokane,
    What's the cost of this? and let me know when you have a schedule planed out. I can make anytime either day work I think.
    Thanks
    2015 F3s White

BRP Drivers and Passenger backrest
    Blue Ridge windshield
    Corbin Saddle Bags

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rpatsh View Post
    sign me up for an alignment in Spokane,
    What's the cost of this? and let me know when you have a schedule planed out. I can make anytime either day work I think.
    Thanks
    I am doing the scheduling for this, I will PM you with the info and address & such.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!

Looking forward to meeting you! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Rolling in the morning!

We depart for the great Northwest in the morning. Tomorrow night, Pocatello, ID! Camelbacks and cool vests! Trailer packed, time to throw some clothes in a bag. Can't wait!! The temp here was 105 on Friday. Might rain.......YAY!! Yesterday, we rode to. Nipton; 116 degrees. Hot. Cool weather, here we come!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

We depart for the great Northwest in the morning. Tomorrow night, Pocatello, ID! Camelbacks and cool vests! Trailer packed, time to throw some clothes in a bag. Can't wait!! The temp here was 105 on Friday. Might rain.......YAY!! Yesterday, we rode to. Nipton; 116 degrees. Hot. Cool weather, here we come!!
    Been warm the last couple days up here, in the upper 90's but maybe a little cooler than what you were in yesterday. Will see you late morning on the 8th.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Pocatello

Other than SLC being a parking lot, and losing over an hour, smooth trip so far. Ann is throwing a few codes, but we think it has worked itself out. It seems the Spyder goes not like the sludge at the bottom of the tank! She took 5.5 gal on one fill up, and the codes were probably because of that. It also hates headwinds!
    Other minor issues involve Sena, iPhone music, heat, rain (it spit for 30 seconds, three times; Ann geared up, I rolled the dice. I won, she cooked. Rain gear and 100 degrees....yucky combo!)
    580 miles, a leisurely lunch, a great dinner, and 80 plus speed limits! What a great day!!! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 06-07-2016 at 12:32 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Spokane!

Made it! No issues. Ready to go. We do have quite the collection of bugs to remove......
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default DEADWOOD

Joe, you and Ann need to come to Deadwood next month as riders, not vendors. Leave the work stuff at home and come and enjoy yourselves! There is so much to see and do in the Black Hills that there is no time to work! I went last year and enjoyed it so much that I am going back this year.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JKMSPYDER View Post
    Joe, you and Ann need to come to Deadwood next month as riders, not vendors. Leave the work stuff at home and come and enjoy yourselves! There is so much to see and do in the Black Hills that there is no time to work! I went last year and enjoyed it so much that I am going back this year.
    You are funny. Joe doesn't understand the no work thing.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    You are funny. Joe doesn't understand the no work thing.
    You need to make time for yourselves as well, get a bigger rubber mallet when beating this into his head, LOL. I will see you guys around noon, first one is scheduled for 1pm but Tim will show early I'm sure, last one is 7pm. Tomorrow 9am till about 4pm.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

If you get up north sometime this year I need an alignment. By north I mean north of Everett or there abouts.

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washigton

Randy, come on down!
    Bob, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!!!
    I'd love to take a vacation; but I already had one, and they are not cheap! See above!!
    Great day today; helped out several people, got a few squared Away, and enjoyed the pleasure of some very fine people! We are blessed with great friends, health, a hobby that pays for travel, travel, and love. Living the dream!!! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 06-09-2016 at 12:45 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington

Had a blast! Great to see our friends, and make new ones!! We just love this area!
    meandered a scenic route, spending the night in Moskow. Boise tomorrow; we have some Spyders calling us! So far, a dream trip!!!!
    Joe Meyer