Thread: SPYDER FRIENDLY

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER FRIENDLY

I thank the good Lord for the good people who invented the Spyder. The 3 wheel bike has enabled many people to continue riding after the 2 wheel. I, myself, have very bad legs and sold the 2 wheel and bought a RTL. BEST DECISION EVER! As time goes on, I will modify the RTL to adapt to the changes. As I have said before, ride as much as you can and explore the countryside and God's creations.

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDR1 View Post
    I thank the good Lord for the good people who invented the Spyder. The 3 wheel bike has enabled many people to continue riding after the 2 wheel. I, myself, have very bad legs and sold the 2 wheel and bought a RTL. BEST DECISION EVER! As time goes on, I will modify the RTL to adapt to the changes. As I have said before, ride as much as you can and explore the countryside and God's creations.

I agree completely, I just recently gave up my 2 wheels and got the F3-T.
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

The is an excellent alternative to two wheels. I bought my first one in 2008, because it was new and different. Also had two wheels in the garage. By 2012, the became necessity if I wanted to continue to ride.

I always liked "big iron" but the weight of the bike and the fickle right hip made me think twice about continuing on the two wheeled path. I drove a 2000cc Kawi Vulcan for a couple years but have had over 40 assorted, big to small.

Riding in the wind is great therapy for what ails you. I see you are from WI. I lived in Madison for many years, and then moved to the northern tier. Lots of good scenery wherever you go, and you don't even have to leave the state.

Enjoy your ride.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default I agree

The beautiful thing about the Can-Am Spyder is its easy to transfer onto it because you can get very close to it. I purchased my 2011 RS model brand new and currently has 23000 miles on it. I invented a bracket that holds a folding wheelchair so I can take it on and off easily. You may be able to view pictures in my profile.
    Mods:
    Can Am 23" Windshield & Tank Bag. Corbin seat w/gas flap and backrests. Protective covers for shocks.Sena SMH10 headsets. Wrapped header pipe with insulating tape. GPS mount for Garmin Nuvi 680. Various lights from Custom Dynamics. Hand Brake, Floorboards, Brake Pedal & Fancan from ISCI. Parking Brake extension, Floorboard tabs, Wheelchair mount.