Okay I know this has been covered here alot but I just want to say I just finished installing the black risers. While I not great with engines I do consider myself pretty handy. I thought it was alot of work...took me 3 hrs. The parts where easy, it was the wiring. I had to everything everyone had issues with. Thank God for this board a people telling everyone where zip ties are. The two biggies for me where the one behind the instrument panel that rolled up the reverse wire and then the one Lamount mentioned. I'm still a little nervous about the tension on some of the wires. I like to lock the bike by turning the handles all the way. Anyone that has had this for a while have you had any issues
I will say this, now that they are on, they are great. It is just what I needed to get to the riding postion I wanted, less weight on the wrist and the black color looks great
One question to anyone that bought the black version. THe black caps to cover the insides bolts, what did you use as far as an adhesive as I take it that what is needed to put it on.

Okay next is the highway brackets...maybe next weekend. Any tips on this!!!