Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Tire Cleaner......

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 this is the only size for now we will expand as demands are requested but this first batch that i'm introducing will be only in 16oz. this cleaner is from the uk and i'll be the sole distributor for them here in the states. I've made some videos there not the best I mostly did them by myself so cameras a little shaky sorry about that but I think you will get the picture of what this product does it is totally awesome stuff. I should have plenty of this on hand at spyderfest. (fingers crossed). you will notice in the videos that this rim cleaner doesn't run off the rim and end up on the ground like a lot of other tire cleaners do although this stuff isn't a gel it clings to the rim and works on breaking up the dirt and at the same time turning colors from white to a deep red purple.as you read all about this cleaner please take note that the last instruction must be used I tried using my hose with a regular sprayer and it just doesn't get the job done to satisfaction. I haven't tried this but you can get wand like sprayers from auto stores and Walmart they might work well just don't know from my view point of not haven't tried it yet. theres 5 videos here please watch and enjoy. also check us out on facebook please share and like.

https://youtu.be/x9BjSE0Lw8w
    https://youtu.be/uTBSC6ds1-k
    https://youtu.be/RAh4Txlk-RA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-houiPhrU

Merlins Blood is a fast acting fallout remover that quickly breaks down and bleeds away embedded contaminants from the paintwork and the wheels.
    Cleaning A set of wheels literally takes minutes!
    Merlins Blood is a must have in any car cleaners arsenal as it is a very effective and safe product and can be used on all wheel types, if unsure then do a test spot.
    You will struggle to find a wheel cleaner that is as effective as Merlins Blood whilst being as safe, (ph6) most strong wheel cleaners are normally high in alkaline or high in acid but Merlins Blood comes in the PH Balanced zone so rest assured that you are buying a scientifically advanced product and not just a strong chemical.
    Directions
    -Shake well before using
    -Spray on to either the paintwork or the wheels
    -allow to dwell for 3-4 minutes.
    -Contaminants will start to bleed when breaking down.
    -Use a pressure washer to rinse Merlins Blood from vehicle.
    this video shows a rim being done with and without merlins blood
    https://www.facebook.com/CarSpaCarCa...6737024923330/
    please call: Benny 817-366-7447 Justacruisin

Were do i buy the rim cleaner? Do they ship to Ontario?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I ordered two bottles. They came fast. I am going to try it this weekend.
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)

Default please

I want to order two bottles.
    Thanks Bill
    billhstr@yahoo.com

I just received a bottle and used it on my chrome rims and the frunk and it worked great. Thanks, Mike
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited Matte Silver

Default Merlin's Blood

Works great! We do lots of tire changes for people, and as a courtesy, clean up the rear wheel while it is off the bike. We just spray on, dab a brush on the really bad parts, and rinse with a hose on the drive way. Wipe dry with a microfiber, and they look good as new! The only thing is the smell. Ann hates the smell of it, but, it works so well, we power thru. a brand new tire on a sparkling clean rim looks fantastic! Worth the price. Get some! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Works great! We do lots of tire changes for people, and as a courtesy, clean up the rear wheel while it is off the bike. We just spray on, dab a brush on the really bad parts, and rinse with a hose on the drive way. Wipe dry with a microfiber, and they look good as new! The only thing is the smell. Ann hates the smell of it, but, it works so well, we power thru. a brand new tire on a sparkling clean rim looks fantastic! Worth the price. Get some! Joe
    thanks joe for kind review yes the smell is awful but tolerable but the results are worth the smell will talk to my distributor about a scent enhancer on my next shipment.

tall flag mount,spyderpops skid plate and stainless steel screen mesh,airhawk adjustable cushion,raised white lettered tires.

Default tire cleaner

It seems that a number of companies or distributors are bringing this in from the U.K., Amazon and several other sources are selling "Merlin's Blood" and another product that is exactly the same called "Sonos". It seems to be about $15 from everyone.
    Seth

Quote Originally Posted by ravseren View Post
    It seems that a number of companies or distributors are bringing this in from the U.K., Amazon and several other sources are selling "Merlin's Blood" and another product that is exactly the same called "Sonos". It seems to be about $15 from everyone.
    Seth
    hi, ravseren I was reading your blog here so I starting searching the web and I found no one selling "merlinsblood" except us here in the u.s.. I did see a couple of other brands don't know how well they work but they did seem to show the same kind of effects that merlinsblood has i.e. turning purplish red. but I also observed that almost everyone of those others were down on there hands and knees scrubbing the rim itself so I really feel there quite not the same formulas but like any product as soon as someone invented it other companies must jump on the bandwagon and get a very similar product out there and price it out a little cheaper. I'm not sayin merlins blood is the miracle cleaner of the century but its very close to being one I've never seen anything like it and how well it does clean the rim with no effort on your behalf. my advice is try the others see how it works then try ours and see the difference.

tall flag mount,spyderpops skid plate and stainless steel screen mesh,airhawk adjustable cushion,raised white lettered tires.

Received my package yesterday, you wrote not to install under 65 deg..... guess I'll be waiting awhile yet, 3" of new snow over night. But whenever this &*^% winter leaves, i'll post a pic.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals (to be installed)
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills

Quote Originally Posted by bcer960 View Post
    Received my package yesterday, you wrote not to install under 65 deg..... guess I'll be waiting awhile yet, 3" of new snow over night. But whenever this &*^% winter leaves, i'll post a pic.

Ray
    yes ray the reason is the glue will not adhere we don't want you putting those letters on in cold temps then falling off. but if you want to remove the tires and bring them in to a warm environment then its ok to do so just let them sit inside for a couple of days before putting the tires back on the spyder. also please use a good degreaser and wire brush on those tires clean them at least 3 times to make sure you got all the grease and oil out of the tire where your applying the letters.then wipe the tire down with acetone. and were looking forward to seeing the pictures when your done. if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

ty,
    jim

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

ty,
    jim

Ok Jim, my question is ..... when is winter done? It just keeps snowing here. News in Feb we got 26% above normal snow fall, and I can't remember the last time it snowed here in March, yet another 2.5" last night. I usually put the bike on the road Apr 1..... might july the way this year is going..... so much for global warming.
    And no it's not good for the ski hills, they are having to close runs all over the place because of avalanches. Heavy wet snow on top of the frozen snow pack.......
    So, I ask again.... when will hell STOP freezing over?

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals (to be installed)
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills

Quote Originally Posted by bcer960 View Post
    Ok Jim, my question is ..... when is winter done? It just keeps snowing here. News in Feb we got 26% above normal snow fall, and I can't remember the last time it snowed here in March, yet another 2.5" last night. I usually put the bike on the road Apr 1..... might july the way this year is going..... so much for global warming.
    And no it's not good for the ski hills, they are having to close runs all over the place because of avalanches. Heavy wet snow on top of the frozen snow pack.......
    So, I ask again.... when will hell STOP freezing over?
    lol... I probably shouldn't say this but I did a 350mi ride yesterday on the spyder it was in the 80's i'm guessing its time for you to move south like maybe here in texas we had an unusually warm winter here no snow at all..well don't worry it will all be gone soon and you'll be on that beautiful spyder of yours getting all the wind therapy you can handle.

if you haven't tried merlins blood rim cleaner now is a good time to get some awesome cleaner. we are also on facebook,instagram,twitter look us up tell your friends about us if you purchased some already and are very happy please leave a review. please email me at jbooth9619@att.net with your order or questions..

ty,
    jim