Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar

Default TIRE GRAFIXX HAS A NEW PRODUCT **BEST RIM CLEANER** EVER

tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 this is the only size for now we will expand as demands are requested but this first batch that i'm introducing will be only in 16oz. this cleaner is from the uk and i'll be the sole distributor for them here in the states. I've made some videos there not the best I mostly did them by myself so cameras a little shaky sorry about that but I think you will get the picture of what this product does it is totally awesome stuff. I should have plenty of this on hand at spyderfest. (fingers crossed). you will notice in the videos that this rim cleaner doesn't run off the rim and end up on the ground like a lot of other tire cleaners do although this stuff isn't a gel it clings to the rim and works on breaking up the dirt and at the same time turning colors from white to a deep red purple.as you read all about this cleaner please take note that the last instruction must be used I tried using my hose with a regular sprayer and it just doesn't get the job done to satisfaction. I haven't tried this but you can get wand like sprayers from auto stores and Walmart they might work well just don't know from my view point of not haven't tried it yet. theres 5 videos here please watch and enjoy. also check us out on facebook please share and like.

https://youtu.be/x9BjSE0Lw8w
    https://youtu.be/uTBSC6ds1-k
    https://youtu.be/RAh4Txlk-RA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-houiPhrU

Merlins Blood is a fast acting fallout remover that quickly breaks down and bleeds away embedded contaminants from the paintwork and the wheels.
    Cleaning A set of wheels literally takes minutes!
    Merlins Blood is a must have in any car cleaners arsenal as it is a very effective and safe product and can be used on all wheel types, if unsure then do a test spot.
    You will struggle to find a wheel cleaner that is as effective as Merlins Blood whilst being as safe, (ph6) most strong wheel cleaners are normally high in alkaline or high in acid but Merlins Blood comes in the PH Balanced zone so rest assured that you are buying a scientifically advanced product and not just a strong chemical.
    Directions
    -Shake well before using
    -Spray on to either the paintwork or the wheels
    -allow to dwell for 3-4 minutes.
    -Contaminants will start to bleed when breaking down.
    -Use a pressure washer to rinse Merlins Blood from vehicle.
    this video shows a rim being done with and without merlins blood
    https://www.facebook.com/CarSpaCarCa...6737024923330/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 06-04-2016 at 08:17 AM.

tall flag mount,spyderpops skid plate and stainless steel screen mesh,airhawk adjustable cushion,raised white lettered tires.

I was a bit skeptical and was going to ask about chrome wheels, as alloys clean alot easier but I see you did a chrome on an RTL. What would be cool to see, to really show off the effectiveness of the product - since using a pressure cleaner - is do one side where you use pressure cleaner only and the other side with the merlins blood. You commented on all the dirt that came off that RT front wheel, I suspect alot would come off with pressure only. Or do a video with just hose nozzle only. If I'm going to have to drag out the pressure cleaner, the liquid is going to really have to help. Looks promising...
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteveFL View Post
    I was a bit skeptical and was going to ask about chrome wheels, as alloys clean alot easier but I see you did a chrome on an RTL. What would be cool to see, to really show off the effectiveness of the product - since using a pressure cleaner - is do one side where you use pressure cleaner only and the other side with the merlins blood. You commented on all the dirt that came off that RT front wheel, I suspect alot would come off with pressure only. Or do a video with just hose nozzle only. If I'm going to have to drag out the pressure cleaner, the liquid is going to really have to help. Looks promising...
    like I mentioned I tried a regular hose nozzle to see if it was just as effective as a pressure sprayer it wasn't I didn't even want to film it because it still left dirt there I understand pressure sprayer will get some dirt off but this cleaner helps get all the dirt and road grime off inside and outside of the tire as did on my truck rims. when I did my buddys spyder he was amazed with the product and wanted to buy what I had on hand I had to say sorry this bottle is for testing and videos.lol

tall flag mount,spyderpops skid plate and stainless steel screen mesh,airhawk adjustable cushion,raised white lettered tires.

Looks great; how much$$$

AL
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2014 RS SM 5

My mods: trailer hitch, outlets for GPS and I-touch to listen to music with. Mad Stad 22 in touring windshield, clear protective wrap on side panels and behind steering head, neoprene grip cushions, Bead rider seat cushion, Smooth Spyder backrest, Day Long seat, Time out trailer, Garmin 660.

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    Looks great; how much$$$

AL
    al, 15.00

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar

Default Order

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    al, 15.00
    I PMed you yesterday to order some, but no response as of yet. What is the best way to contact you and to order?
    2015 RTL
    BAJARON Swaybar
    Russell Day Long Saddle
    Big Bike trailer hitch
    Big Bike mudflap extender
    Vented windshield
    Adjustable air wings
    USB Power outlet

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    I PMed you yesterday to order some, but no response as of yet. What is the best way to contact you and to order?
    I'm sorry I was really busy didn't have a chance to checkin on the site yesterday. I can always be got a hold of via email jbooth9619@att.net.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar

I'm sorry I was really busy didn't have a chance to checkin on the site yesterday. I can always be got a hold of via email jbooth9619@att.net.
    No problem, I understand. I have never ordered anything from you so I was unsure of how your system worked. Thanks for the PM, and I am looking forward to getting the product when you have it in.
    2015 RTL
    BAJARON Swaybar
    Russell Day Long Saddle
    Big Bike trailer hitch
    Big Bike mudflap extender
    Vented windshield
    Adjustable air wings
    USB Power outlet

Default Spyderfest 2016

Hi Jim....will you guys be there? With new this product? Hmmmm don't own a pressure washer...but am curious....what about using on powder coated wheels? Thanks.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

if everything goes well in shipment from across the pond and no hang-ups along the way I will have this available at spyderfest..no power washer that's ok just drive on down to your nearest self serve car wash. again this product is safe on all rims

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteveFL View Post
    agreed all around, i only watched the first, it looked great! Im sure some of that is due to the pressure washer though. I dont have one nor would i want to set one up everytime i wash my spyder. I would like to see what it looks like with a tight spray nozzle like you can get at home depot or whatever.

like I mentioned I tried a regular hose nozzle to see if it was just as effective as a pressure sprayer it wasn't I didn't even want to film it because it still left dirt there I understand pressure sprayer will get some dirt off but this cleaner helps get all the dirt and road grime off inside and outside of the tire as did on my truck rims. when I did my buddys spyder he was amazed with the product and wanted to buy what I had on hand I had to say sorry this bottle is for testing and videos.lol
    When you say regular hose are you talking about with a good nozzle on it or just like using your thumb? id like to see it with a regular hose with a good nozzle.
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Quote Originally Posted by latony007 View Post
    agreed all around, i only watched the first, it looked great! Im sure some of that is due to the pressure washer though. I dont have one nor would i want to set one up everytime i wash my spyder. I would like to see what it looks like with a tight spray nozzle like you can get at home depot or whatever.

When you say regular hose are you talking about with a good nozzle on it or just like using your thumb? id like to see it with a regular hose with a good nozzle.
    I tried using my hose with a regular sprayer trigger type on solid stream and it just doesn't get the job done to satisfaction. I haven't tried this but you can get wand like sprayers from auto stores and Walmart they might work well just don't know from my view point of not haven't tried it yet.i'll do another video on my truck tire shooting just the hose with the sprayer that we have. I see the videos that posted aren't truly convincing to ev1 and that's ok I expected that. i'll get on this new video shoot this weekend and I'm going to buy one of those wand sprayers that you can hook up to your hose and well see how it works. until then sit tight.lol

I am in. Drop me a line when the shipment is in?

Just sayin'............
    We added another spyder to the stable and now we can ride as a family.
    We don't always get to ride, but when we do we RYDE............stay saddle sore my friends

Just sayin'............

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    I am in. Drop me a line when the shipment is in?

Just sayin'............

no problem otter got you on the list

Default Pressure Washer

Seems to work well with a pressure washer. But then again a lot of products work well with a pressure washer.

Default Nozzle

You might try a sweeper nozzle which will give a stronger stream than a trigger nozzle

Put me on the list.
    MSgt, USAF, Retired

I would like to be on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a pressure wand for the garden hose from target.com for 19.99 when it arrives I will do a video and hopefully for those that don't have a pressure washer can buy this at a very reasonable price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default in stock now

it's here, it's here go ahead and place your orders ev1.

I just ordered a pressure wand for the garden hose from target.com for 19.99 when it arrives I will do a video and hopefully for those that don't have a pressure washer can buy this at a very reasonable price.
    So did it work?
    2014 RT-Limited
    Custom Dynamics rear brake light, LED fender and Floorboard lights, Trunk liner, Powerlet 12v connectors, Tri-Aixes handlebar, ISCI Front hand brake, F4 low vented windshield, Spyderpops Skid Plate, KOTT Grills, and Missing Belt Gard, Ron Bar & Links, Cat bypass, Fiamm dual horns, Rolo laser alignment, Fox Shocks, LED Headlights & Fog Lights, Russell Day Long Saddle.

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?

not yet weather has been uncooperative this weekend for sure though.

Default Great Product----see you at Spyderfest 2016

Make sure you have product on hand cause I am sure this will sell like hotcakes!!! I will find you at Spyderfest and will buy it there. Thanks!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., Laser Aligned!

Quote Originally Posted by Elembytes View Post
    Make sure you have product on hand cause I am sure this will sell like hotcakes!!! I will find you at Spyderfest and will buy it there. Thanks!
    yes we will have at least 400 bottles on hand for spyderfest

Default new videos as promised