Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
Interesting thing in the OP is that he just has a permit, no license yet and has only been riding for two years.

It might not be a case of preferring years of 2 wheel experience as he doesn't appear to have that. It may just be that he doesn't have enough experience at all yet.

In NJ if he still just has a permit you're not legally permitted to ride as a passenger. Not sure about PA or NY.
Quote Originally Posted by Jenfz09 View Post
It's an RT, we did some work to it so it's pushing about 425 HP.
Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Did you bump the Grand National up to GNX specs?
We've got a guy in the next Town over; he's got one with less than 2,500 miles on it!
V-6 in the Camaro? Or did you get the BIG engine??
The 87 "Porch"; a 911 I hope!
I'm a big "Car-A-holic"... I watch all of the Barrett-Jackson and Mecum auctions that I can!
Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
Jen, one thing to be aware of, keep in mind, and tell hubby. There is no keeping secret your shifting habits. The time the engine spends in the various RPM ranges is recorded by Nanny and she tattles to the technician when he hooks up BUDS. One of the bits of info that is shown is a histogram of the time the engine is run in the ranges of 0-2000, 2000-4000, 4000-6000, 6000-8000, and over 8000. If the graph shows a lot of time in the 2000-4000 rpm range, and not much above that, you, or hubby, very likely will get an chewing! So, don't shift until you are above 3600 - 4000 rpm. Below 2000 rpm will most certainly be just idling time. But here again, if the 0-2000 graph is high be ready to be chewed out.
Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

My thoughts exactly! Never demo'd or ridden. 500 feet to the freeway and 90 miles home with the wife following. Not sure which lane I would be in next. I hated it. Was I going to admit I made a mistake to the wife? No way. I toughed it out. Joe and Ann got me "Squared Away" with L/A and Baja Ron Sway Bar and the rest is history.

Jack

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk